• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Colorado Fired Head Coach Mike MacIntyre

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Les Miles should have held out.

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mind boggling really. If you can't recruit kids to Colorado...

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone explain all this Les Miles love to me. I don't get it.

BC he didn’t mess up what Saban had set up when he took over at LSU and I don’t think people realize the only thing that made Miles relevant at LSU was bc he was in a State that is rich with blue chip athletes and made it easy to recruit. He sucked at Okie jr and will be just another former SEC coach that gets ran out of this conference again by bringing that non offensive SEC philosophy with him.

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone explain all this Les Miles love to me. I don't get it.
What do you mean? He's a good coach with big time experience. Why teams take a chance on a McIntyre is the better question.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BC he didn’t mess up what Saban had set up when he took over at LSU and I don’t think people realize the only thing that made Miles relevant at LSU was bc he was in a State that is rich with blue chip athletes and made it easy to recruit. He sucked at Okie jr and will be just another former SEC coach that gets ran out of this conference again by bringing that non offensive SEC philosophy with him.
So you don't get all this Les Miles love either!

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What do you mean? He's a good coach with big time experience. Why teams take a chance on a McIntyre is the better question.

What exes said.

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 bowls out of 4 tries at okie st isn't "he sucked" that was even back when the Big 12 was halfway decent.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There has to be a reason he wanted the Kansas job, he knows he would have had his pick.
I don’t think that is true at all and Colorado wasn’t going to hire him. I don't see Les being the answer for any program.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dumb ADs is why.

My point of reference is Shawn Milquetoast, father of a child molester, Eichorst.

PS: I was never, ever fond of Eichorst being hired.