• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

College Playoffs

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am watching the Clemson vs OSU game. Fields looks great. He's mobile and accurate. He has 4 TDs at halftime. He is showing a lot of toughness in the game. Clemson LB Skalski has really been a knucklehead. He has been disqualified two years in a row in the playoffs for targeting. OSUs RB Sermon is having a great game.

The Bama game went as expected. Smith had a huge game & Harris also played well. QB M Jones played well.

The Fins are going to have some very good options in the draft.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would like to see if they can get Sewell with first pick and then maybe go after RB, WR or maybe D player with 2nd 1st round pick.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sewell is intriguing. Would he play LT or RT for the Fins? Either he or Jackson would need to switch to RT. Jackson played RT as a Freshman in college.

Sewell's availability will depend on the Jets. They have to decide if they are keeping Darnold as their starter. Also, if they trade down the other team is probably picking a QB. There is a good chance Sewell is available at pick 3.

I think the Fins second pick in the first round should be WR. I would pick a RB with the early 2nd round pick.

The team has two first round picks and two second round picks. I would probably use 3 of the 4 picks on the offense.

Last edited:

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both are solid. Fields does have more big games under his belt from time at OSU and Georgia. Plus, Alabama QBs just aren't very convincing at the pro level.

With pandemic protocols still in place, it will be interesting to see how much more of these college prospects we will get to see do field work before the draft.

Zach Wilson from BYU is a guy who is no longer flying under the radar and starting to shoot up draft boards at QB.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game says a lot about the Bills. I think they are a legit contender for the SB. Congrats to them even though they run the score up on teams when the game is already over. That offense that they have is special. They may give KC all they can handle & even win.

Tua was up and down with his play. Drops by Ford & some other receivers didn't help. Parker played well. One of the INTs was just bad luck when Parker tripped. The other INT was the result of him throwing behind the receiver. Some of his throws seemed even more rushed than they were.

I thought we would have seen more from Gesicki. I can't blame him though. He is showing a lot of toughness just to play after his injury.

Tua has shown a lot to come back from his hip surgery. He's learning & will have a full offseason to get better. I haven't given up on him, however, the Fins need to pick a talented QB to ensure that they get the production that they need from the position. Fitz has been terrific but it's uncertain what the future holds for him & what he wants to do.

The Fins will need to make the most of the draft.