• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

College Football Imperialism Map

TheReal_NU

This space intentionally left blank
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So team A starts off with their own land... (amazing we have to go to this level)

They lose a game and that land goes to another team.

They cannot lose more land for any other loss UNTIL they beat someone that still has land. THEN they get land back that can be lost to someone else.

In week 1 every team has skin in the game and something to lose. After that it works more and more toward less teams actually having something to lose on the map.

So no, you can't just ask how many games a team won or how many in a row to end the season. If none of the teams they played actually had land AT THAT TIME they didn't earn more land on that map.

How the fuck is this so complicated?

But Wisconsin????

BamaDude

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So team A starts off with their own land... (amazing we have to go to this level)

They lose a game and that land goes to another team.

They cannot lose more land for any other loss UNTIL they beat someone that still has land. THEN they get land back that can be lost to someone else.

In week 1 every team has skin in the game and something to lose. After that it works more and more toward less teams actually having something to lose on the map.

So no, you can't just ask how many games a team won or how many in a row to end the season. If none of the teams they played actually had land AT THAT TIME they didn't earn more land on that map.

How the fuck is this so complicated?

Okay. I got it.

BamaDude

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get where Clemson & LSU get their territories, but who did Texas A&M, Ohio St., Oregon & UNLV beat that still had properties?

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get where Clemson & LSU get their territories, but who did Texas A&M, Ohio St., Oregon & UNLV beat that still had properties?
Ohio State lost all the land they had to Purdue, Purdue lost all that land to Michigan State, Michigan State handed it all back to Ohio State. Ohio State also picked up any land that Michigan, who was on a ten game win streak, won on the way. Finally Ohio State picked up land from Washington, the PAC12 champion who had picked up a lot of land from previously 10-1 Washington State.

Reactions: gob

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio State lost all the land they had to Purdue, Purdue lost all that land to Michigan State, Michigan State handed it all back to Ohio State. Ohio State also picked up any land that Michigan, who was on a ten game win streak, won on the way. Finally Ohio State picked up land from Washington, the PAC12 champion who had picked up a lot of land from previously 10-1 Washington State.

Big10 are a bunch of cheaters with all this collusion.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say the SEC cheats more with scrub week preventing them from giving up land at the end of the season.

We all know that is the real reason why they have that weekend.

TheReal_NU

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay. I got it.

Good deal. Sorry we were a little ruff on you. It’s just that the very first post has a link that totally explains the whole concept and it gets old having to explain it pretty much weekly.

Oh for Fuck’s Sake!!!!!

TheReal_NU

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would say the SEC cheats more with scrub week preventing them from giving up land at the end of the season.

We all know that is the real reason why they have that weekend.

You both totally forgot about Northern Iowa, TCU and South Alabama all getting together to rig the whole contest in week 7. Luckily the FBI got involved when they did, or we could have had anarchy.

But don’t tell @BamaDude about that.