• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CFB forum college fantasy football

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having some keepers seems to be a de facto way of keeping a little balance, since we decided not to reward shitty teams with high draft picks. If you’re good and have a shot at winning you can’t really consider keepers for the next year, if not you can factor that into end of year roster moves.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@fordman84

Can we work out a vcash prize for the winner and runner up of our league?

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just so everyone knows, I delayed the keeper deadline, @uncfan103 still hasn’t made cuts, looks like he hasn’t been on since late last month. Gonna give it a couple more days, if anyone is itching to move forward so they can make trades or something let me know.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So... we’re about a week out from the draft. Still haven’t pushed the keeper cuts through because uncfan103 is still MIA and hasn’t selected keepers. Looks like he hasn’t logged in here since last month, and I tried sending an email through Fantrax early last week.

I’d like to move everything forward and current for the week leading into the draft, so the options are assume just do that and move on, he said he’s in, and has been active in the past, so he’ll just have to deal with missing the deadline plus a week and fill 3 spots after the draft. Or we can let someone else take over his team. Not too into the latter, assuming he’s just away and not thinking about it, and will still be involved when he comes back with the season approaching. But we’ve dumped guys in the past who haven’t checked in before the season too... we do want active members, after all. This one’s just tough because he did check in and say he was in for another year before going inactive.

Thoughts?

@SteelersPride

@Olyduck

@Cowboyinexile

@Wild Turkey

@uncfan103

@Shanemansj13

@jwolt92

@ericd7633

@Judge Fudge

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure.

Just make sure someone PM's me the winners and amounts :suds:
We decided to award them in arrears as well so that would be me as the winner for the last 3 years and a total of $90,000 in vcash should be deposited in my account.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So... we’re about a week out from the draft. Still haven’t pushed the keeper cuts through because uncfan103 is still MIA and hasn’t selected keepers. Looks like he hasn’t logged in here since last month, and I tried sending an email through Fantrax early last week.

I’d like to move everything forward and current for the week leading into the draft, so the options are assume just do that and move on, he said he’s in, and has been active in the past, so he’ll just have to deal with missing the deadline plus a week and fill 3 spots after the draft. Or we can let someone else take over his team. Not too into the latter, assuming he’s just away and not thinking about it, and will still be involved when he comes back with the season approaching. But we’ve dumped guys in the past who haven’t checked in before the season too... we do want active members, after all. This one’s just tough because he did check in and say he was in for another year before going inactive.

Thoughts?

@SteelersPride

@Olyduck

@Cowboyinexile

@Wild Turkey

@uncfan103

@Shanemansj13

@jwolt92

@ericd7633

@Judge Fudge
I agree with you and the computer can pick for him if needed.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont want a dead team, it sucks but he may be a milk carton

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@handicappers has expressed interest multiple times

I agree with you and the computer can pick for him if needed.

i dont want a dead team, it sucks but he may be a milk carton

I agree with both of you. I just went ahead and picked 3 for him, and executed the keeper rollover so we can press on with trades or whatever. We’ll give him through the week to come back and then look into filling the spot before the draft.

@uncfan103 come back!

@handicappers you’re on deck if you’re still interested.

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say we designate an alternate. Keep him for now but if he isn't around when the season starts give his spot to someone else

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think u gotta let the other person draft.......

I'm not opposed to that. It is a week away and to be fair he should have checked in by now. Maybe give him until Friday and call it.

Does anyone know him out of here? I follow some of ya'll on Twitter-maybe someone interacts with him outside of here

Edit read @TheDayMan s post. Yeah what he said

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say we designate an alternate. Keep him for now but if he isn't around when the season starts give his spot to someone else
This would be ideal. But I don’t want to bring someone in to draft, and then kick them out if he comes back. I also don’t want to just let the system draft for him, especially since he wouldn’t have ranked players. And I really don’t want to draft for him, or have someone else do it.

If we bring someone else in it will be permanent. I know this isn’t a super serious league or anything, and he has been in since the beginning, but we at least want it to be active. If you can’t come back and at least rank players for the draft, never mind already missing the keeper deadline, I don’t think you can have much of a complaint about being replaced.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This would be ideal. But I don’t want to bring someone in to draft, and then kick them out if he comes back. I also don’t want to just let the system draft for him, especially since he wouldn’t have ranked players. And I really don’t want to draft for him, or have someone else do it.

If we bring someone else in it will be permanent. I know this isn’t a super serious league or anything, and he has been in since the beginning, but we at least want it to be active. If you can’t come back and at least rank players for the draft, never mind already missing the keeper deadline, I don’t think you can have much of a complaint about being replaced.
agreed, and lots of ppljust stop coming to a message board