• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

College Basketball Dynasty Draft Playoff 1 : WLK vs EHB

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What makes Doug tough is in a college game he can sub for basically anyone in the 2-4 spots, he allows you to go big or small. Having him out there with Baylor and Melo would create so much.

And he was a genius at playing of screens and doing little curls to get open in the lane

Have you met Ray Allen...?

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I definitely feel i have enough shooting. McDermott can come in for Baylor if need be to space the floor a little more but I think I have a good balance between shooting, ball handling and driving, and post scoring and rim protection.

That's my point... Baylor is a huge reason I went to the zone... While he's not a shooter he can take it to anybody... Magic was not a shooter... Melo was more of a driver and owned the free throw line... Austin Carr shot 28 shots a game and went to the free throw line 10 times a game... Your starting unit has no spacing it's made up of drivers and a beast in the middle... The zone I employ and the way I want it played almost dares you to shoot or sub out... You sub out and your talent drops... On the flip you have Wilt down low and nobody else on your roster who's known for defense and I have much better shooting as a whole... You have much too many drivers to face a team with KAJ Joe Smith and Camby down low... I really feel like schemes/strategies and strengths/weaknesses are under explored but again that's just my opinion...

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What makes Doug tough is in a college game he can sub for basically anyone in the 2-4 spots, he allows you to go big or small. Having him out there with Baylor and Melo would create so much.

And he was a genius at playing of screens and doing little curls to get open in the lane

Also who in the hell is he guarding... If he's playing 1-3 he's guarding people no way he can stay with, if he plays the 4 Joe Smith will kill him and Camby will own the boards on him and probably dunk on him... I feel the versatility of my team is much too much for him... I'm sorry but For Doug to be the deciding factor in a game where he's not a starter and not in the top 6 of his team is a bit much for me...

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's my point... Baylor is a huge reason I went to the zone... While he's not a shooter he can take it to anybody... Magic was not a shooter... Melo was more of a driver and owned the free throw line... Austin Carr shot 28 shots a game and went to the free throw line 10 times a game... Your starting unit has no spacing it's made up of drivers and a beast in the middle... The zone I employ and the way I want it played almost dares you to shoot or sub out... You sub out and your talent drops... On the flip you have Wilt down low and nobody else on your roster who's known for defense and I have much better shooting as a whole... You have much too many drivers to face a team with KAJ Joe Smith and Camby down low... I really feel like schemes/strategies and strengths/weaknesses are under explored but again that's just my opinion...

Baylor can shoot at least midrange, Carr can shoot, and Melo can shoot. Its not a barren wasteland from 3, this team can survive a zone, especially if you bring in Jimmer or Doug.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also who in the hell is he guarding... If he's playing 1-3 he's guarding people no way he can stay with, if he plays the 4 Joe Smith will kill him and Camby will own the boards on him and probably dunk on him... I feel the versatility of my team is much too much for him... I'm sorry but For Doug to be the deciding factor in a game where he's not a starter and not in the top 6 of his team is a bit much for me...

He's not the deciding factor. But you said Ehb didn't have the shooting. If he needs to get some shooting he's got Doug forsure. And to a lesser extent Jimmer and Morrison.

That's why his team is tough. He's got a great starting unit. And guys off the bench that can cover for the one thing his starters don't do real great.

So you mix them in.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got EHB. I just think his team is deeper