• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Colin Karpernick caught wearing Dolphins hat. Big deal??

Ibangedlolojones

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a good.

Honestly I have flip flopped a little on this. I still think the media needs to chill out and that it is not the biggest deal but...

Heard some ESPN radio and it was put very well by Herm Edwards. You wouldn't want your wife to have a picture of her ex in her wallet. It makes sense.

That makes no sense at all, Herm Edwards is not the sharpest tool in the shed but someone needs to explain to him what an analogy is ....

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That makes no sense at all, Herm Edwards is not the sharpest tool in the shed but someone needs to explain to him what an analogy is ....

lol for reals..

when did the dolphins become Kaep's ex? And a picture doesn't serve much purpose other than sentimentality. A retro hat does none of those things :doh:

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True but he wasn't wearing it at an NFL sponsored event (to my knowledge)

My employers do have a dress code but have little to say when working off hours. This is a totally misunderstanding of wearing a simple hat during "non office hours"

As CC says, maybe his judgement would be better served knowing how much attention the starting QB of the niners will get but the actual wearing of the hat is meaningless.
I can agree with this thought process.

Stratman72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaep has become a major money maker for the Niners and he should be a little bit more aware of the decisions he makes.

He is becoming the face of the franchise and it would serve him well to stay on the right side of the media and his fans.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cap-gate isn't going away. We need at least 5 new threads a day dedicated to this story.

Ibangedlolojones

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaep has become a major money maker for the Niners and he should be a little bit more aware of the decisions he makes.

He is becoming the face of the franchise and it would serve him well to stay on the right side of the media and his fans.

......and nothing he has done to this point has been negative unless one wants to think apparel somehow has a negative impact on his team or his approach.

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Troll on his own fans. Wear opposing team's gear. And matching his hat to his panties.

Show me another QB worth a shit to do those things.

And this is fun and all joe. But this is a new site, how about you not follow me around? You've posted on every one of my posts through the gen board including ones where we weren't even talking about the Hawks. Didn't stop you from taking a shot at the Hawks and Carroll.

These mods on this board are not like ESPN. If you troll you will be banned from boards, like you already have from the Seahawks board. Stop trolling this board joe. Every now and then you say something intelligent and it would be a shame for nobody to see it.

why does everyone keep saying this? no one seen the color scheme of his shoes?? you match your hat and your shirt with your shoes not your panties

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why does everyone keep saying this? no one seen the color scheme of his shoes?? you match your hat and your shirt with your shoes not your panties

Kaepernick-Hat.jpg

Those shoes aren't dolphin colors. But his underwear is.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

what part don't you understand?

lol for reals..

when did the dolphins become Kaep's ex? And a picture doesn't serve much purpose other than sentimentality. A retro hat does none of those things :doh:

This makes sense but insert another man for ex and we are back where we started. Your wife having a picture of your brother is something you should discuss with her unless you are in an open relationship. In which case sleeping with the same woman your brother is sleeping with is gross.

Point is, this is not a big deal but it still not something you want your QB to do, whether he matches his panties or not.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was he in Miami when this picture was taken?
Florida?
Has he said he admires Marino or was a fan of the Dolphins growing up?
Was he born in Miami or Florida?

A yes to any of those questions makes this even less of a deal.

With his age him being a dolphins fan seems like an exaggerated possibility. bazinga

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaepernick-Hat.jpg

the shoes are turquoise and orange, last i checked they are dolphins colors. his underwear are green. when was the last time the dolphins wore green??

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaepernick-Hat.jpg

thumb.aspx

are you really going to tell me those shoes dont match this jersey better than the hat matches green underwear?
you need to get your eyes checked and learn how to coordinate colors.

Ibangedlolojones

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what part don't you understand?

This makes sense but insert another man for ex and we are back where we started. Your wife having a picture of your brother is something you should discuss with her unless you are in an open relationship. In which case sleeping with the same woman your brother is sleeping with is gross.

Point is, this is not a big deal but it still not something you want your QB to do, whether he matches his panties or not.

Horrible analogy .........

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Bro, Sonny is lil bitch like Zimmerman.....

LOL @ your troll denial.

He may not know that you have no intention of doing anything but trolling Seahawks fans, but you and I both know the truth.

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sort of like you in denial about your ability to match colors?

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What would you expect from a douchebag?

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess if he is on South Beach I could cut him some slack, nice sag btw.