• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

COD: MW2

selkies ftw

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why we can't have nice things
I really don’t get why we can’t have ohk headshots from snipers. I still like to run the Victus XMR on Al Mazrah but I sure would enjoy being able to drop rooftop snipers in one hit, they basically always hit the deck before I can get the second shot off.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don’t get why we can’t have ohk headshots from snipers. I still like to run the Victus XMR on Al Mazrah but I sure would enjoy being able to drop rooftop snipers in one hit, they basically always hit the deck before I can get the second shot off.
I remember a few of the previous COD games turned into sniper nests online... A lot of people complained about that. But I remember a lot of that had to do with the quick-scope bug. Pretty sure they got that sorted out, no?

I don't mind the ohk headshot so long as its a fully attached gun with tuning to achieve it. Then at least it takes some know-how to get it done, and makes sniping more fun.

On another note, I don't think it makes sense that you can knock someone with 2-3 melees and it takes damn near a full clip to the chest to do the same. Not realistic at all. Either nerf the melee, or equip a combat knife specifically for melee.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
COD right now is like shooting kangaroos. Everyone seems to be doing some hopping thing when being shot at. Doesnt really work, but kind of funny.

selkies ftw

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
COD right now is like shooting kangaroos. Everyone seems to be doing some hopping thing when being shot at. Doesnt really work, but kind of funny.
Only jumping around corners works. You’ll get a fraction of a second advantage where you can see the enemy before you coming around the corner registers on their screen.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Playstation owners better enjoy it while you can

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Playstation owners better enjoy it while you can
Why? It's supposed to be supported on PS for years. Even if not, its not so scary good I'd really miss it. Up until a few years ago I usually thought the Battlefield franchise was better.