• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coaching movement

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did they fire Shanahan?
Nope but it looks like they filled Ryans' vacant DC spot with Steve Wilks. So they will have Shanahan, Wilks, Lynn (who shouldn't have been fired as Chargers coach, IMO) and I know Special Teams doesn't get a lot of credit, but Brian Schneider, the Special Teams Coordinator, was really successful in Seattle, where he was the STC from 2010 to 2020, and in 2021 where he was STC in Jacksonville.

Not a bad coaching staff and, IMO, the only question mark on their roster would be QB1 and MAYBE WR2. Deebo should be WR1, idk if Aiyuk is good enough for a WR2. If I'm SF, I'm looking at 2 WRs with my 3 3rd round picks or, I'm trading 2 of those 3rds to move up into the high 2nd for Boutte from LSU. IDK if I wait for the 3rd, the WR class is not deep this year.

Last edited:

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope but it looks like they filled Ryans' vacant DC spot with Steve Wilks. So they will have Shanahan, Wilks, Lynn (who shouldn't have been fired as Chargers coach, IMO) and I know Special Teams doesn't get a lot of credit, but Brian Schneider, the Special Teams Coordinator, was really successful in Seattle, where he was the STC from 2010 to 2020, and in 2021 where he was STC in Jacksonville.
Shanahan is kryptonite in a big game.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shanahan is kryptonite in a big game.
Facts, but at least he gets to big games. I bet you if he had an actual really good QB, he would've at least made it to more than the 1 Super Bowl. Jimmy G is not a franchise QB, he had like 3/4s of a QB this entire year, if he had someone Derek Carr, he'd have a much better chance coaching in a Super Bowl more often than losing NFC title games all the time.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Facts, but at least he gets to big games. I bet you if he had an actual really good QB, he would've at least made it to more than the 1 Super Bowl. Jimmy G is not a franchise QB, he had like 3/4s of a QB this entire year, if he had someone Derek Carr, he'd have a much better chance coaching in a Super Bowl more often than losing NFC title games all the time.
Or maybe he gets the QB hurt like he got 4 QBs hurt this year

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So who is that really good qb who is going to take them to a Super Bowl win. Derek Carr? The guy with two winning seasons in his career.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So who is that really good qb who is going to take them to a Super Bowl win. Derek Carr? The guy with two winning seasons in his career.
Derek Carr is a much better candidate than Brock Purdy and Josh Johnson. Also, there's not many options out there for a free agent QB, so unless they trade for a QB, which they can't trade anymore draft picks away so who are they gonna give up for a QB, what are their options? Let Trey "I've Been Hurt Every Year I've Been In the League" Lance start and wait til he inevitably gets hurt to start Brock Purdy and have a nobody 3rd stringing and eventually starting? I don't see any other options outside of starting Brock Purdy or signing Derek Carr.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or maybe he gets the QB hurt like he got 4 QBs hurt this year
I don't think you can put the blame for all his QBs getting hurt on Shanahan. How are they his fault when the players get hurt on the field?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think you can put the blame for all his QBs getting hurt on Shanahan. How are they his fault when the players get hurt on the field?
Well, he decided to block Hassan Reddick with a back up TE. Then he gets 5 men out in the pattern with a questionable protection scheme and gets Josh Johnson concussed when he’s down to one journey man QB that can throw. You have to value protection in that spot. It’s not bad luck or coincidence when you get 4 QBs hurt in the same season.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, he decided to block Hassan Reddick with a back up TE. Then he gets 5 men out in the pattern with a questionable protection scheme and gets Josh Johnson concussed when he’s down to one journey man QB that can throw. You have to value protection in that spot. It’s not bad luck or coincidence when you get 4 QBs hurt in the same season.
Josh Johnson wasn't concussed on that 5 wide out play. He was hurt on a play with 2 TEs, 1 WR and a RB in the backfield and Suh just bulldozed the O-lineman and took him down. That's not on Shanahan, that's on that O-lineman.

Josh Johnson injury

With the Brock injury, yeah, a backup TE shouldn't be on Reddick, however another lineman couldn't block Suh and if it wasn't Reddick getting to him, it was gonna be Suh. Not on Shanahan.

Brock Purdy injury

Please tell me how Trey Lance's injury is on Shanahan when he was injured during a designed QB draw.

Trey Lance injury

Jimmy G was blitzed to a broken foot. Please tell me how this is on Shanahan.

Jimmy G Injury

In my opinion, the reason all of the QBs got injured was because of horrid protection from the lineman, not because of Kyle Shanahan. WR and OL should be the priority during the offseason and Draft for the Niners. Yes, the head coach is responsible for the growth and development of the players, but at the end of the day, the lineman need to be able to protect the QB and if they can't, the QB is gonna get taken down and might get hurt and that's what happened all year.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I can assume you are calling for Siriani's head on a platter this offseason because he ran Hurts off tackle and got him hurt this season. Right?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can assume you are calling for Siriani's head on a platter this offseason because he ran Hurts off tackle and got him hurt this season. Right?
Nope. Did he deliver his guy to the playoffs? Did he get 4 QBs hurt? I would criticize him if he had a skill set like Jalen Hurts and DIDN'T employ QB run in the game plan.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. Did he deliver his guy to the playoffs? Did he get 4 QBs hurt? I would criticize him if he had a skill set like Jalen Hurts and DIDN'T employ QB run in the game plan.
Seems to be a bias going around your argument. Either way, would love to see your response to the 4 pieces of video that I sent you. I think your non-response might say it all though.

You can have the last word, I've said what I need to say. It's clear that this conversation isn't a fair one due to your bias towards your own coach and team.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Josh Johnson wasn't concussed on that 5 wide out play. He was hurt on a play with 2 TEs, 1 WR and a RB in the backfield and Suh just bulldozed the O-lineman and took him down. That's not on Shanahan, that's on that O-lineman.

Josh Johnson injury

With the Brock injury, yeah, a backup TE shouldn't be on Reddick, however another lineman couldn't block Suh and if it wasn't Reddick getting to him, it was gonna be Suh. Not on Shanahan.

Brock Purdy injury

Please tell me how Trey Lance's injury is on Shanahan when he was injured during a designed QB draw.

Trey Lance injury

Jimmy G was blitzed to a broken foot. Please tell me how this is on Shanahan.

Jimmy G Injury

In my opinion, the reason all of the QBs got injured was because of horrid protection from the lineman, not because of Kyle Shanahan. WR and OL should be the priority during the offseason and Draft for the Niners. Yes, the head coach is responsible for the growth and development of the players, but at the end of the day, the lineman need to be able to protect the QB and if they can't, the QB is gonna get taken down and might get hurt and that's what happened all year.
Does the condition of poor OL play change? I don’t think 4 QB injuries is coincidental. This guy Shanahan is over rated.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does the condition of poor OL play change? I don’t think 4 QB injuries is coincidental. This guy Shanahan is over rated.
Hey, you're opinion is your opinion and I respect it.

I'll leave you with this.

Can a head coach be overrated if he's 6-3 in the playoffs in the last 4 years, including 2 division titles, an NFC Title and 2 other NFC Title game appearances. So, 3 NFC title games in 4 years and a Super Bowl Appearance. That doesn't speak overrated to me. That speaks as a young coach just getting started and a future Super Bowl winning coach.

I just think you're being a hating Eagles fan who knows he can talk shit because his team was handed a win against them lol

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, you're opinion is your opinion and I respect it.

I'll leave you with this.

Can a head coach be overrated if he's 6-3 in the playoffs in the last 4 years, including 2 division titles, an NFC Title and 2 other NFC Title game appearances. So, 3 NFC title games in 4 years and a Super Bowl Appearance. That doesn't speak overrated to me. That speaks as a young coach just getting started and a future Super Bowl winning coach.

I just think you're being a hating Eagles fan who knows he can talk shit because his team was handed a win against them lol
“Handed a win” bwahahaha! Are we talking about the guy who was involved in 28-3 collapse? Are we talking about the guy who blew a 20-10 lead to the Chiefs in the Super Bowl? This guy is a choke who shits the bed in a big game.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“Handed a win” bwahahaha! Are we talking about the guy who was involved in 28-3 collapse? Are we talking about the guy who blew a 20-10 lead to the Chiefs in the Super Bowl? This guy is a choke who shits the bed in a big game.
Let's hope Jalen Hurts doesn't make you eat those works about choking in a big game.

And yes, handed. The Eagles don't win that game that big without those injuries.

Also, we're talking about the guy who has been in 3 of the last 4 NFC Title games, while the Eagles haven't done shit since 2017. You Eagles fans are awfully fresh now that your team is successful again haha

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's hope Jalen Hurts doesn't make you eat those works about choking in a big game.

And yes, handed. The Eagles don't win that game that big without those injuries.

Also, we're talking about the guy who has been in 3 of the last 4 NFC Title games, while the Eagles haven't done shit since 2017. You Eagles fans are awfully fresh now that your team is successful again haha
I wish we my team hadn’t done shit since the mid 90s. That would be more preferable. Haven’t done shit in …checks notes…5 years. Celebrates getting to big games and…checks notes…losing those games. It would be great to be the 49ers right now. I could get some real work in on my shoulda coulda woulda game.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish we my team hadn’t done shit since the mid 90s. That would be more preferable. Haven’t done shit in …checks notes…5 years. Celebrates getting to big games and…checks notes…losing those games. It would be great to be the 49ers right now. I could get some real work in on my shoulda coulda woulda game.
Sorry, just like most of the NFL fanbase, I celebrate consistency. Although they've lost 2 of the 3, making it to 3 NFC title games in 4 years is a great feat that any coach/team should be praised for.

It's Eagles fans like you that are making me want to root for the Chiefs.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, just like most of the NFL fanbase, I celebrate consistency. Although they've lost 2 of the 3, making it to 3 NFC title games in 4 years is a great feat that any coach/team should be praised for.

It's Eagles fans like you that are making me want to root for the Chiefs.
OH NO! PLEASE DON’T ROOT FOR THE CHIEFS! YOUR SUPPORT MEANS THE WORLD TO US!