• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coaching carousel 2022

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jimbo Fisher...biggest coaching fraud in college football.....ever.
Yeah, he won a Title, because he caught lightin in a bottle with Jameis.
He trashed Fsu by not recruiting for 2 years before he left, leaving the shelf empty for Taggert.
Hoodwinked A&M into signing him to a huge contract, and now can't coach up the #-1 recruiting class he bought.
Dudes done.
Bama gonna spank dat azz this weekend.
Hell hath no fury like a head coach scorned....when your ex wife whores around town best to just burn it to the ground upon exit

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did anyone consider that Colorado played 4 high quality opponents out of their 5 games???

TCU just blew away Oklahoma, by a larger margin than they did Colorado & are ranked #17. They are 4-0.
Air Force has the #1 rushing game in the nation and it's not even close & are getting the 35th most votes in the Coaches Poll. They are 4-1.
Minnesota was a Top Ten ranked team in the Computer Ranking Composite before the Purdue loss & getting the 34th most votes in the AP Poll. They are 4-1.
UCLA is now ranked #18 in the AP Poll. They are 5-0.
Arizona is said to be a much improved team, already winning more games so far this year than the last 2 seasons combined. We really don't know just how much improved they are yet? They are 3-2.

Combined that is a 20-4 record with 4 of the 5 teams getting votes in either both the AP and/or Coaches polls.

He may deserve to be fired despite this factor, he was dumb enough to hire Minnesota's old/fired OC, lol.
Ok you pimping up Minnesota is cute and all but there is no way you can justify giving a defense for Colorado.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok you pimping up Minnesota is cute and all but there is no way you can justify giving a defense for Colorado.
You can name me a single team in the country with a tougher first 4 or 5 game schedule?

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can name me a single team in the country with a tougher first 4 or 5 game schedule?
Can you name a fbs team Colorado can beat? They are the worst P5 team in the country, pick another school

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you name a fbs team Colorado can beat? They are the worst P5 team in the country, pick another school
Hawaii, Colorado St, Fresno St, New Mexico St., Rice, UConn, just off the top of my head. Or did you mean to ask for the name of a P5 team? They won 3 games in conf last year.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is quite possibly the most retarded reply in the history of the internet.
Why? Colorado won 3 games in conference last year. They beat Arizona and Stanford and an Arizona St team I think that went to a bowl game. Now granted that was last year and they may be worse than they were last year, but they won those 3 conf games after getting blanked by Minnesota. Nothing I have seen so far this season shows me Stanford and Arizona St are clearly better than Colorado.

Colorado's SOS is #2 in the country. It had to be #1 before playing Arizona.

Arizona St couldn't beat friggin Eastern Michigan.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why? Colorado won 3 games in conference last year. They beat Arizona and Stanford and an Arizona St team I think that went to a bowl game. Now granted that was last year and they may be worse than they were last year, but they won those 3 conf games after getting blanked by Minnesota. Nothing I have seen so far this season shows me Stanford and Arizona St are clearly better than Colorado.

Colorado's SOS is #2 in the country. It had to be #1 before playing Arizona.

Arizona St couldn't beat friggin Eastern Michigan.
You do understand they aren’t the same team right? You get we aren’t in 2021 anymore. There entire season has said they aren’t better than Stanford or Arizona State. They are one of the worst P5 team and there isn’t an ounce of an intelligent argument to say they aren’t as you have shown by bringing up the irrelevant past to prove a point.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do understand they aren’t the same team right? You get we aren’t in 2021 anymore. There entire season has said they aren’t better than Stanford or Arizona State. They are one of the worst P5 team and there isn’t an ounce of an intelligent argument to say they aren’t as you have shown by bringing up the irrelevant past to prove a point.
We can't know one way or another. That's my whole point.

While Wash St played 3-2 Idaho, 2-3 Wisc, 0-4 Col St & 3-2 Cali
total record of opponents, 8-11

Colorado has played 4-0 #17/18 TCU, 4-1 NR/#36 Air Force(#1 rushing team in nation), 4-1 #34/33 Minn, 5-0 #18/19 UCLA
total record of opponents, 17-2.

17-2 vs 8-11.

And you, a fan of the team that's gone 4-0 vs 4 teams who combined have only won 4 games so far this year want to declare that you know for an absolute fact that another team that's played teams who've won 17 games combined and are all getting votes in the AP/Coaches polls, are the worst team in P5???

You don't know.

QuestionSocratic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO that was awfully quick for Chyrst. Edwards, Frost and Dorrell had multiple disappointing seasons, while Chryst had a "bad" start.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO that was awfully quick for Chyrst. Edwards, Frost and Dorrell had multiple disappointing seasons, while Chryst had a "bad" start.
He had a worst start to last year as well, then after recovering and winning like 6 or 7 in a row, got easily handled by the Gophers. So he was on the hot seat all of last year as well and I think Badger fans weren't happy with him before that, too.