• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Clueless Quinn...

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
go back to college, you have no clue how to prepare , put together a line, discipline a team at this level.

Too have Marc staal, the worst D man I have ever seen, makes Marik malek a first ballot hall of gamer, on your first line? And at games end with game on line, is beyond dumb!

The one goal scored last nite, which I turned game off after seeing it scored, who was right in middle of it? Marc schitthed staal, looking like he was looking for his brain on the ice.

Keep playing this clown, cause the rangers have won many cups with him on roster!

BGDave

Grumpy Old Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I LOVE these posts :clap:

Of course this is what I am picturing as I read them

upload_2019-1-30_7-34-59.jpeg

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
go back to college...

Wait, hockey coaching and management are college courses? If I'd have known that I wouldn't have taken bowling. (actual 1-credit course I took where the final was mostly to score a game of bowling)

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
go back to college, you have no clue how to prepare , put together a line, discipline a team at this level.

Too have Marc staal, the worst D man I have ever seen, makes Marik malek a first ballot hall of gamer, on your first line? And at games end with game on line, is beyond dumb!

The one goal scored last nite, which I turned game off after seeing it scored, who was right in middle of it? Marc schitthed staal, looking like he was looking for his brain on the ice.

Keep playing this clown, cause the rangers have won many cups with him on roster!
Well as you know there is very little intellect on that team

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paul Rudd was so young in Clueless! Now he's in the Justice League!

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, hockey coaching and management are college courses? If I'd have known that I wouldn't have taken bowling. (actual 1-credit course I took where the final was mostly to score a game of bowling)

Nice. My college phys-ed course was raquetball.