• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cleveland Considering Austin for HC

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Browns Potential HC's on Browns Wishlist? Eric Bieniemy, Urban Meyer, Zac Taylor, T. Austin named

I say yes, take Teryl Austin, PLEASE!

32nd in yards, 29th in scoring.

Take the garbage so we can replace with a decent D-Coordinator.

Maybe try something a little out of the box...like nabbing Kevin Steele the defensive coordinator of Auburn who has produced good defenses against good SEC competition and knows how to call a defense against these spread offenses the NFL is going to.

BKBroiler9000

Glass Eater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I’m the Haslams, I’m flying to Norman, Oklahoma today. Offer Lincoln Riley the job and let him install his offense to build around Baker Mayfield.

Look at what teams like the Chiefs, Eagles and Bears have done with a similar scheme. Spreading defenses out laterally and wearing people out with shallow and deep crosses, screens and RPO.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I’m the Haslams, I’m flying to Norman, Oklahoma today. Offer Lincoln Riley the job and let him install his offense to build around Baker Mayfield.

Look at what teams like the Chiefs, Eagles and Bears have done with a similar scheme. Spreading defenses out laterally and wearing people out with shallow and deep crosses, screens and RPO.

:nono:
Call Stoops instead he might be bored

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hilarious. I can't figure out the league's obsession with some guys.... Dudes that get chances over and over again or coordinators that draw attention even when they are in charge of underperforming units.

Also - The Urban Meyer stuff is hilarious. That guy would be eaten alive in the NFL.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hilarious. I can't figure out the league's obsession with some guys.... Dudes that get chances over and over again or coordinators that draw attention even when they are in charge of underperforming units.

Also - The Urban Meyer stuff is hilarious. That guy would be eaten alive in the NFL.
He would suffer a headache on the first day, and retire.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was never a TA fan. He built his reputation on having Suh. Never did a thing without him.

Some crazy Lions fans also want him to be our HC for some reason.