• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Claypool Bar Fight

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets wait for Tees take. I assume we should cut him

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it’s certainly not time to bury the kid... but he has plenty of red flags already and it’s only been 1 year. Where does he go from here?

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it’s certainly not time to bury the kid... but he has plenty of red flags already and it’s only been 1 year. Where does he go from here?
Most of the flags are just "acting like JuJu" though. I don't know what I think about this. I think between 21-25 I was probably in 4-5 bar fights back in the day. Yeah, I didn't have a huge contract with the NFL and the responsibility that comes with that so that much is concerning. You would hope he keeps himself out of these situations.

BUT... for the people that think there is a such thing as a fair fight on the street lol. There's isn't. People who think that have just never been involved in a real fight. Anything goes.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of the flags are just "acting like JuJu" though. I don't know what I think about this. I think between 21-25 I was probably in 4-5 bar fights back in the day. Yeah, I didn't have a huge contract with the NFL and the responsibility that comes with that so that much is concerning. You would hope he keeps himself out of these situations.

BUT... for the people that think there is a such thing as a fair fight on the street lol. There's isn't. People who think that have just never been involved in a real fight. Anything goes.
I’ve been in my fair share. And no there is no such thing as a fair fight when it’s a group like that. It always ends in someone getting peeled off the floor from a hit they didn’t see coming. 98% of the fights I was in involved alcohol and always

Kids will be kids. Claypool has a lot more at stake and he will learn that the hard way.

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve been in my fair share. And no there is no such thing as a fair fight when it’s a group like that. It always ends in someone getting peeled off the floor from a hit they didn’t see coming. 98% of the fights I was in involved alcohol and always

Kids will be kids. Claypool has a lot more at stake and he will learn that the hard way.
Right. This will cost him some money probably. But overall... meh. Kids.