• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

classy....

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
what they did with the prince of wales trophy at the end was very classy...ive never seen a team do that!

smart thinking captain!

devils30mb

King "Marty" Kong
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tilo mentioned the same thing on the main board last night.....You see both you and him can see eye to eye every now and then. :)

It was great to see and shows that it all about the team first.
The clips that CBC usually show just before the game starts, in the dressing room all these guys are having fun with smiles on their face and laughing/joking.
They are a very confident group and everyone believes in everyone else.

CBC also showed clips of NYR dressing room and it was more intense, focus, guys just dressing not saying much or even have a smile on their face.

ON the flip side, not trying to be negative here, one could construe this as Parise wanted the picture because it may be his last season with the Devils. I can see some papers running with this angle though.

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Parise's a team guy, don't read too much more into it than that.

devils30mb

King "Marty" Kong
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Parise's a team guy, don't read too much more into it than that.

I wasn't....I was trying to get at without saying it right out that "I won't be too surprised if someone from the media runs with that point".

Agree Parise is a team guy.....I think the whole team has developed a strong bond with each other and it is great to see!

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Anyone else read that great story from TG, about how Zach was drafted just after we won the Cup in '03 and he went downstairs with the team and they were having a big party with all the scouting guys with the cup. If you don't think this is huge for him after he related that story unprompted, just wow. He wants this as bad as anyone, if not more.