• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Clarkson will start out with Zero Goals in the first 10 Games.

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Looks like an extremely likely possibility. He came off the bench tonight to join a line brawl. It's an automatic 10 game suspension.

Y! SPORTS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get sticking up for a teammate..especially when its a player like Kessel being instigated by a goon. But you dont leave the bench..and you especially dont leave the bench in a preseason game.

Let the guys on the ice handle their business..when its your shift , do your thing.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Clarkson deal and inevitable disaster it will be fun to watch.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well just saw the video for the first time..how big of a pussy is Kessel swinging his stick. He should def get atleast 10 games.

Leafs are screwed on this one.

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't blame him on the first swing, the ones after make him a bitch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah the first swing wasnt anything..what he did after that warrants a suspension though. It will be interest to see how Shanny handles this. Suspending the best player on a team from Toronto would show some balls.

MCDevils

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Honestly, we can call Phil names, but if a dude a foot taller than you and has prob 75+ lbs on you said he's going to mug you after what you just witnessed happen to your teammate, and he goes to grab you, what's the first reaction? Not going to judge him on it.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, what Kessel did wasn't the manliest thing but that is an enforcer going against a pure goal scorer. That's a blatant violation of "The Code" so they cancel each other out.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stuff like that happens though..and then the enforcers step in to protect , like they did..and the star player usually backs away.

Cant tell me thats the first time a star player was approached by an enforcer.

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, we can call Phil names, but if a dude a foot taller than you and has prob 75+ lbs on you said he's going to mug you after what you just witnessed happen to your teammate, and he goes to grab you, what's the first reaction? Not going to judge him on it.

Thats why the first one is fine, the other one when the thug is already engaged with someone else though, thats the bitch part.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
it is pretty rare that an enforcer is on the ice the same time as a star player and def even more rare he is able to get him into a fight or something physical.

what a video though! those that say this type of stuff should be out of the game is crazy! hell i even kinda liked kessle swinging his stick as long as he isn't head hunting with it. players have so much padding on i doubt he felt it hitting his shins anyway.

whats with miller and bernier going at it though? i thought thats a penalty? to me that fight was kinda staged if they were to go at it from the get go then yeah it would be a lot better. miss some goalie fights

MCDevils

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
it is pretty rare that an enforcer is on the ice the same time as a star player and def even more rare he is able to get him into a fight or something physical.

what a video though! those that say this type of stuff should be out of the game is crazy! hell i even kinda liked kessle swinging his stick as long as he isn't head hunting with it. players have so much padding on i doubt he felt it hitting his shins anyway.

whats with miller and bernier going at it though? i thought thats a penalty? to me that fight was kinda staged if they were to go at it from the get go then yeah it would be a lot better. miss some goalie fights

I enjoy the fights, but the pre-meditated staged stuff should be gone. If your player gets run on the ice and you go after the guy fine. When it's a 6v6 brawl after a fight already occurred, I don't like it in the game.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Kessel "suspension" is a grade A joke.

Something tells me if he played for a team like Nashville or Colorado or .... the Devils , he would've gotten atleast 3-5 regular season games.

Toronto bias.

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Kessel "suspension" is a grade A joke.

Something tells me if he played for a team like Nashville or Colorado or .... the Devils , he would've gotten atleast 3-5 regular season games.

Toronto bias.

No doubt....I'm sure Phil is upset about being able to take it easy for the rest of the pre-season games.

MCDevils

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Honestly, the league eventually wants all these guys like Scott gone and the BS fighting gone. This is more of a shot across the bow to these goons than anything else.