• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CJ2K is a member of the Jets!!!

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll copy and paste my thoughts from other posts...

------------

Now I don't know what I want them to do......Watkins is out of reach, Ebron will go ahead of 18.....I'd rather them just draft the best WR at 18......and maybe trade up and snag another in round 2.

The Jets have 12 draft picks, so they can make some moves on draft day.

Vick, CJ2K, Decker, Kerley..........HOT DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-------------------

And Kerley is VASTLY underrated.....that dude would be a beast on some of these spread offenses. Marty is going to utilize the shit out of him this year.

And CJ2K.......I don't think he'll lead the team in carries....I think Ivory will. I think they will use him more as a specialty back, trying to get him open in space.

----------------------------------------

Last year ivory had 182....powell had 176 carries.

Ivory 4.6, Powell 4.0.

Clearly they feel they needed to improve upon powell in the running game. So powell will be on the field less......problem is, Powell had 36 receptions to Ivory's 2.

CJ2K in 6 years has averaged about 45 receptions a year........so he will take all of powell's catches, most of his carries, and some of Ivory's carries.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They need help on the o-line. It was pretty terrible last year, an underrated reason for the offenses woes. If they can get somebody that can be a day 1 starter on the line at some point in the draft as well as another legit weapon or 2 on offense they look real good.

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just love what Idzik is doing. Smart moves.....and ones that if they dont pan out, they arn't going to kill the team for years to come.

I'M LOOKING AT YOU MR. T!!!!!!!!

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure he will deliver with his 13-17 carries a game.