• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CJ Anderson Signs With The Lions

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like it. I fail to see how Quinn can use this move to send picks to the Patriots though. Let's wait and see

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please let this be an April fools

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is it only some Lions fans dont like the pickup? Same nonsense, different day. Dude is way better then Blount at this point in their careers. I really dont know what all you sad sacks are going to do with your time once this becomes a successful franchise. You will have to find another punching bag to make your awful lives seem better.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is it only some Lions fans dont like the pickup? Same nonsense, different day. Dude is way better then Blount at this point in their careers. I really dont know what all you sad sacks are going to do with your time once this becomes a successful franchise. You will have to find another punching bag to make your awful lives seem better.

I like the signing, I think he will be a good short yardage option. I just think it would have been better to have the Patriots sign him and then trade draft picks for him.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see a problem with this signing. He has shown some decent ability for catching out of the backfield (Denver) and it's only for 1 year.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not too worried about what happens when this is a successful franchise. Doubt I live that long.

This fatass got cut multiple times last year. He isn't going to matter a damn bit.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not too worried about what happens when this is a successful franchise. Doubt I live that long.

This fatass got cut multiple times last year. He isn't going to matter a damn bit.

You do realize he was one of the main reasons the Rams made it to the superbowl? Gurley had nothing the last 4 games and the playoffs. But hey, lets just ignore that and concentrate on him not getting any opportunities with any teams before that.

He is a nice 1 year stop gap until we get a younger big back. You really need to put that pipe down bruh.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really dont know what all you sad sacks are going to do with your time once this becomes a successful franchise.

If I live that long. I hope to be at a fun and friendly retirement home playing checkers or bingo.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize he was one of the main reasons the Rams made it to the superbowl? Gurley had nothing the last 4 games and the playoffs. But hey, lets just ignore that and concentrate on him not getting any opportunities with any teams before that.

He is a nice 1 year stop gap until we get a younger big back. You really need to put that pipe down bruh.
Gurley had 115 yards and a TD in the only playoff game the Rams won this year. (They lost the other two as far as I'm concerned. ). Against Dallas.

CJ Anderson is pointless. Zenner could be a Pro Bowler running behind LA's Oline. He'll look like a fat scrub in Detroit. Like everywhere else he's played. He seems nice though.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gurley had 115 yards and a TD in the only playoff game the Rams won this year. (They lost the other two as far as I'm concerned. ). Against Dallas.

CJ Anderson is pointless. Zenner could be a Pro Bowler running behind LA's Oline. He'll look like a fat scrub in Detroit. Like everywhere else he's played. He seems nice though.

ZZ runs too upright to last very long. I love his effort but he has not made it through an entire season and I dont expect this one to be any different. Hopefully we still draft a RB but with the FA acquisitions we made we are practically in a position to go BPA in the draft. Still think we need a WILL though. Jones is not starter level IMO. Everywhere else we have starter level except RG which we could find easily late in the draft. Plenty of college Tackles would are not pro level that would be very good at RG.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Old Lion yes you can find a G in late rounds. Don’t want a G at #8 (never that early). I just wonder if you feel with FA moves they’re BPA, RG is a need to look at early not late. FatMatt wants to run the rock.

Nate Davis OG from NC Charlotte would be a great add in 2nd or 3rd round. Nate is my Ali Marpet kid this year. Small school stud. He got moved to the other side at Reese’s Bowl and adapted immediately. Like

Connor McGovern C/G from Penn state. He might be a second round kid though.

Mitch Hyatt from Clemson might be the college LT to move inside or stay a swing tackle.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No idea why we don’t sign CJ and sign Malcolm Brown.

I don’t think we get to the super bowl without him

I Wish him well