• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

City in Washington bans Cheese

SteveDallas

T&R Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it just me or have Seattle fans gotten more and more obnoxious the last few weeks?

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 375,244.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So those of you clamoring over this did read that it was a city manager of some podunk town saying all cheese and cheese flavored food would be banned from that office on Friday right? :L

That's a far cry from a whole city actually banning cheese.

Jesus people. Learn to read.

:lol:

Nah, but fuck all Seahawks...

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,305.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it just me or have Seattle fans gotten more and more obnoxious the last few weeks?

Naw, you are just noticing it because the sounds of your fellow fans are no longer there to water it down.

:suds:

We can all imagine how bad this board would be if it was Dallas fans running their mouths instead of the fairly quiet GB fans this week.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 375,244.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiz, I'm really hoping Seattle goes back to the SB and beats the ever-loving tar out of the Bradiots. I don't have the same confidence that Green Bay could do it.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,305.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it's more rooting against NE than pulling for Seattle. All good either way. I did the same rooting against Oregon last week despite not liking the buckeyes much either.

I'll be nervous as hell for this coming game. I don't have that same can't lose mentality that a few of my fellow hawks fans seem to always have.

SteveDallas

T&R Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks fans. From non-existent to totally arrogant 1.8 seasons flat. Three years ago you couldn't find a Seahawks fan, now you can't walk across the yard without stepping in one.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 375,244.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it's more rooting against NE than pulling for Seattle. All good either way. I did the same rooting against Oregon last week despite not liking the buckeyes much either.

I'll be nervous as hell for this coming game. I don't have that same can't lose mentality that a few of my fellow hawks fans seem to always have.

My entire life has been spent rooting for one team to lose more than some other team.

I think we all know NE is gonna get past Indi. It might be close but I doubt it.

Green Bay could beat you but I think Dallas was the better matchup. Remember earlier in the season when Aaron Rodgers was too scared to throw to Sherman's side of the field, and admitted it?

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,305.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks fans. From non-existent to totally arrogant 1.8 seasons flat. Three years ago you couldn't find a Seahawks fan, now you can't walk across the yard without stepping in one.

Gee, we haven't heard that one before. :rollseyes:

You do realize every city gets bandwagon fans when they are at the top of their game and that none of them are likely to be on a site such as this where their ignorance would simply crush them in 1.8 seconds right?

Several of the fans up here were on CBS for years before it closed. The hawks board there was never dead no matter how the team was actually doing. Add that their sellout streak at home goes more than a decade despite a 3 year stretch of sub .500 play with one season being 4-12. You sell out every game during a 4-12 season and you just can't be called fair weather fans. Just can't.

Why is the butt hurt Dallas fan so worried about Hawks fans in a thread about us given that your team isn't even still playing? :whistle: Don't you have some old VHS's of prior glory to go relive or something? :lol:

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gee, we haven't heard that one before. :rollseyes:

You do realize every city gets bandwagon fans when they are at the top of their game and that none of them are likely to be on a site such as this where their ignorance would simply crush them in 1.8 seconds right?

Several of the fans up here were on CBS for years before it closed. The hawks board there was never dead no matter how the team was actually doing. Add that their sellout streak at home goes more than a decade despite a 3 year stretch of sub .500 play with one season being 4-12. You sell out every game during a 4-12 season and you just can't be called fair weather fans. Just can't.

Why is the butt hurt Dallas fan so worried about Hawks fans in a thread about us given that your team isn't even still playing? :whistle: Don't you have some old VHS's of prior glory to go relive or something? :lol:

Maybe those people thought that's where the basketball team moved to? :noidea:

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Some Dallas fans are fairly intelligent and reasonable. And some of them have Seattle so deep under their skin that they are unable to post without taking a shot at anything Seattle.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just like the few Dallas fans that showed up in Washington this year. Hadn't heard boo from them in years, now all at once they are talking shit, well until last week at least.

Call some of the Seahawk fans Bandwagon fans, sure.
But to say that there were NO Seahawk fans until 1.8 years ago, :lame:

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 375,244.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just like the few Dallas fans that showed up in Washington this year. Hadn't heard boo from them in years, now all at once they are talking shit, well until last week at least.

Call some of the Seahawk fans Bandwagon fans, sure.
But to say that there were NO Seahawk fans until 1.8 years ago, :lame:

Concur, there's a big difference between bandwagon and intolerable fucktard