• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chrome Mobile

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 352.26
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who else uses Chrome for their mobile browser?

I really dont like the way it tabs pages.

Looks like I'm onto a new browser. Any suggestions

yoga≈surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The Edge of the Western World.
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,282.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who else uses Chrome for their mobile browser?

I really dont like the way it tabs pages.

Looks like I'm onto a new browser. Any suggestions

No problems here.

Chrome is working fine for me...and has been better than all the other browsers I’ve tried.

Good luck.

gobucks0409

Sucking on my titties like you wanted me
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, they just changed that up, and it was a little annoying... Getting used to it now

WizardHawk

Off season hell
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,750.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kind of don't mind the new tabs system on chrome. Being able to group tabs makes jumping between them even easier. If you have the hoop and some other hoop- like site you visit, group them and at the bottom of each page is a small button for both. Quick jumping around.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 352.26
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kind of don't mind the new tabs system on chrome. Being able to group tabs makes jumping between them even easier. If you have the hoop and some other hoop- like site you visit, group them and at the bottom of each page is a small button for both. Quick jumping around.
I'm going to have to get used to it as another browser I tried operates the same way.
I prefer to just click the number of open pages and swipe down. Now I dont know whats where. I'm loke the old guy who can't operate a VCR.

Some of you youngsters don't know what a VCR is.

WizardHawk

Off season hell
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,750.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to have to get used to it as another browser I tried operates the same way.
I prefer to just click the number of open pages and swipe down. Now I dont know whats where. I'm loke the old guy who can't operate a VCR.

Some of you youngsters don't know what a VCR is.
I don't have that many open tabs. 6-7 maybe. Group the forum ones together is kind of cool.

You can still swipe left or right to close a tab which makes it not a big deal that there are two rows now.

As for old, I had betamax back in the day. I've seen it all.

The main reason I use Chrome mobile is compatibility. It renders more pages correctly than some others I've used. I just want things to work if I need info and I'm looking it up on my phone. I don't need bullshit.