• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Christmas Entertainment Pleasure

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what you guys are going to do for Christmas but this is what we do.
I am trying to get house organized after our latest move. The house is full of boxes still waiting to be unpacked. They are in the way.
Most of these boxes are "Christmas stuff" My wife has decorated what she is going to do and she has settled in for weeks of bing-watching Hallmark.
I ask her what she is going to do with the 30 something boxes of Christmas stff still packed. She says she wil decorate more next year.
I have carried this boxes around from state to state and country to country. They have been to more places than most of you will go in your lifetime.
I ask her what she will do and where will she do it. She answers, "I don't know. I have to go through it. I have not been in these boxes for many years."

Imagine my chagrine!

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The GF has way more Christmas stuff than we can seriously use, but won't get rid of it. Her last two houses were much larger, and she entertained a lot. There are still boxes and boxes stored all over.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The GF has way more Christmas stuff than we can seriously use, but won't get rid of it. Her last two houses were much larger, and she entertained a lot. There are still boxes and boxes stored all over.
Thank God I'm not the only one dealing with Christmas hoarding!

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blow Job in the morning

Bourbon at night

I fucking hate Christmas

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what you guys are going to do for Christmas but this is what we do.
I am trying to get house organized after our latest move. The house is full of boxes still waiting to be unpacked. They are in the way.
Most of these boxes are "Christmas stuff" My wife has decorated what she is going to do and she has settled in for weeks of bing-watching Hallmark.
I ask her what she is going to do with the 30 something boxes of Christmas stff still packed. She says she wil decorate more next year.
I have carried this boxes around from state to state and country to country. They have been to more places than most of you will go in your lifetime.
I ask her what she will do and where will she do it. She answers, "I don't know. I have to go through it. I have not been in these boxes for many years."

Imagine my chagrine!
It almost sounds like you have a wife....

I have hundreds of stories like this....

I found an empty box in the attic. I ask her if she is saving it. She says no. I ask "then why didn't you throw it away". To which she said "DO I HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING?".... Now I actually planned this conversation because I knew the result. The box was from an inflatable ring pool that:

1) I went to the store and bought
2) I set up the pool, inflated the ring and filled it
3) It had too much water to dump frequently so I bought shock and kept it clean all summer
4) In the fall I collapsed, cleaned and put away the pool for the next year...

...and my wife thinks throwing away a box is all the work.

Last edited:

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This year the decorations are a Tree out on the driveway porch. The inside tree id a porcelin 10" tree will tiny white lights. My oldest is coming over tomorrow to deliver and pick up. My grandson is taking everything over to my second daughter's. My son got his Christmas present yesterday, complete set of brakes on his car. I let my wife buy her own gift, an antique bookcase. She collecting the 100 best novels and Pulitizer Prize for Fiction for the 20th Century. And she's reading every one of them. I got four new tee-shirts and three new pairs of sweat pants. The only gifts under the tree are for my grandson.

There are three huge unopened totes of Christmas decorations in the cellar. If I can stay under 300 by summer, maybe I'll get out a ladder and decorate in the warm temps and leave them up permanently.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well until late last night my Christmas was going to be.... Wake up around noon..... Scramble to eat something... Maybe rub one out.. Lay on couch and be miserable.

Fortunately my sisters plans changed so I can go tomorrow afternoon with her, my brother in law, niece and newphew.... No Christmas decorations for me to have to deal with

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How the fuck does a donut smile? And please don't be jealous!

Quote I Am Serious GIF by Top 100 Movie Quotes of All Time