• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chris Long retires

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember all those idiots in those Josh Gordon threads telling us you can't play football stoned?

Such ignorance.

Josh was better high and the fans have been robbed of a tremendous talent.

Discussing Chris Long and marijuana this morning, Ross Tucker said at least one of Stephen Davis, Travis Henry, Emmitt Smith, Corey Dillon, and Willis McGahee was high everyday.

Exact quote was "his eyes were obvious. I remember thinking, how are you so good."

I'm guessing Stephen Davis, because that was Ross's rookie year.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember all those idiots in those Josh Gordon threads telling us you can't play football stoned?

Such ignorance.

Discussing Chris Long and marijuana this morning, Ross Tucker said at least one of Stephen Davis, Travis Henry, Emmitt Smith, Corey Dillon, and Willis McGahee was high everyday.

Exact quote was "his eyes were obvious. I remember thinking, how are you so good."

Josh has bigger problems than weed. If he was just a pothead, it'd be one thing, but he has some major personal demons that go beyond that.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Such ignorance.

Maybe that is why he didn't duck when Westbrook knocked him out???

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd not heard of "extras".

Maybe herb is his therapy.
I'm not talking drug-related. He has some mental health issues that should be addressed before he tries putting the pads back on.

Mofo

Infamous Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,979.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Such ignorance.

Naw, it's gotta be Travis Henry. Had 11 children with 10 different women. You'd have to be high a lot to think that's a good idea. Henry later got busted and sent to jail on federal drug charges.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Naw, it's gotta be Travis Henry. Had 11 children with 10 different women. You'd have to be high a lot to think that's a good idea. Henry later got busted and sent to jail on federal drug charges.
Ok bet it was him.