• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Choose your breakout qb

Choose your breakout qb

• Mitch trubisky

• Lamar jackson

• Baker mayfield

• Josh allen

• Kyler Murray

• Nick foles

• Sam darnold

• DWAyne haskins

• Josh rosen

• Daniel jones

Results are only viewable after voting.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does Rosen have a Sean McVay that can maximize his talents down in South Beach? I'm sincerely asking, I have no clue who is on the Dolphins staff.

I mean, plenty of QB's have succeeded without Sean McVay. They hired Flores from the Pats to be HC (defensive guy). He brought over their WR's coach Chad O'Shea to be their OC. I know nothing about his philosophy.

They have a lot of building to do. I know that much. Doesn't mean Rosen can't grow.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OPINION REQUIRED:

View attachment 209832

SEAN MANNION…current ram benchwarmer and all-time PAC12 passer to date.

why hasn't this crappy NFL figured it out yet? i messaged me Vikings, no response (idiots)

I need a GM w/ a plan and a QB need…i have 50% of his answer.

what say you good sir?

Didn't exactly set the world on fire in his one start vs a poor defense.

... and that's putting it mildly.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if he was good , soemone would of figured it out

Due to head coach Sean McVay resting most of his starters for the playoffs and having the playoff seed locked in, Mannion started the regular season finale against the San Francisco 49ers. Mannion was 20-of-34 for 169 yards with no touchdowns or interceptions in the 34–13 loss.

San Fran's D was horrendous in 16 and 17 as well. I mean, it was poor last year... but nothing compared to when Mannion got to play them.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I voted Daniel Jones only because I want his to do well, and I think the end of the line is here for Eli. I also feel Mayfield already had his breakout year.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he was just kidding, but Shanemansj13 second the notion and topped it with a 60 TD pass prediction.

gotta love those Browns fans

You definitely are the smartest of the bunch if you took me seriously lolzzz

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny that Browns fans are in some Cowboys' fans heads on here. It's the Browns, they will be threatened by any fans nowadays :pound:

Give us Browns fans a break, we haven't looked this good on paper in 30 years or longer, let us have that for now ffs

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't yap w/ ATF often so I really don't know him all that well. But that's some funny stuff he's said about Mayfield if true. I thought you were gonna say wiggyruss was the 1 saying stuff like he's the next face of the league.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny that Browns fans are in some Cowboys' fans heads on here. It's the Browns, they will be threatened by any fans nowadays :pound:

Give us Browns fans a break, we haven't looked this good on paper in 30 years or longer, let us have that for now ffs

Here's what I'd like to see the Browns do this year.

-win more games than last year
-beat those fuckin' steelers

I don't think that's asking much.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not biased. What the hell bias could I have against a player I have no feelings about and a team I couldn't care less about? You frickin admitted to your bias, jackass.

I guess since you can predict the future, I'll take a stab at it too - have fun with your mediocre QB who peaked as a rookie and is going to take you for $35m a year somehow. Enjoy watching Baker become the next face of the NFL.

I don't yap w/ ATF often so I really don't know him all that well. But that's some funny stuff he's said about Mayfield if true. I thought you were gonna say wiggyruss was the 1 saying stuff like he's the next face of the league.

That was my quote, and it was a response to him saying that Baker's "college bull shit" will resurface, so I was responding to his idiotic prediction. I was being sarcastic, but he just can't seem to get over it.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was my quote, and it was a response to him saying that Baker's "college bull shit" will resurface, so I was responding to his idiotic prediction. I was being sarcastic, but he just can't seem to get over it.

Anyone hung up on Mayfield's antics in college need to get over it. College kids do stupid shit. It's been going on for decades.

I would think if he's a me first jackass (say like Johnny Outta Football) he would have had some issues or issues during his rookie year.

The only thing I can think that he's done was call out Duke Johnson. And from what I remember multiple veterans pulled him aside & had some words about his comments.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone hung up on Mayfield's antics in college need to get over it. College kids do stupid shit. It's been going on for decades.

I would think if he's a me first jackass (say like Johnny Outta Football) he would have had some issues or issues during his rookie year.

The only thing I can think that he's done was call out Duke Johnson. And from what I remember multiple veterans pulled him aside & had some words about his comments.
The only "college bull shit" I remember about him was winning games and taking home the Heisman. He's definitely brazen, but big deal. Off the field, he had one "run in" with police where he wasn't even under arrest, and that was two and a half years ago. Whatever he did in college clearly worked, as Oklahoma was a top 5 team both years he started for them, so I'll take it.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks pretty clear that you said you think Baker will be the next face of the NFL unless the context was first one to write a ridiculous post wins...:noidea:

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks pretty clear that you said you think Baker will be the next face of the NFL unless the context was first one to write a ridiculous post wins...:noidea:
Well he's got a better chance than the game manager you guys have lining up under center.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Baker doesn't break out with ODB, Chubb, Landry, Njoku, Hunt then something is seriously wrong.

Baker is going to have another solid season more than likely, but the Browns are playing Russian roulette at LT.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he's got a better chance than the game manager you guys have lining up under center.
in all the things I have read in context.
Dont remember anyone insinuating Dak would be the face of the NFL.

So is this the standard Comment you would say to teams fans that dont believe their QB would be the face of the NFL?
Kind of silly.

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alex Smith....too soon?