• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chip Kelly

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His statue up in Philly yet? 6-5 at this point in the season. Great shot at winning the division. Incredible, INCREDIBLE turn around in 1 year.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His statue up in Philly yet? 6-5 at this point in the season. Great shot at winning the division. Incredible, INCREDIBLE turn around in 1 year.

Yes two more wins then last season, but lets not go crowning his arse just yet OD, lets see if they can keep it going and make some noise in the playoffs....

Progeriakid

Hanging Pork
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For a team in a transition and in a total rebuilding phase and other teams in the division poised for a long playoff run(Dallas-as per their fans lol) its a pleasant surprise to be looking down on the other division teams. In Chip we trust!

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes two more wins then last season, but lets not go crowning his arse just yet OD, lets see if they can keep it going and make some noise in the playoffs....

I know at this moment only 2 more wins than last year, but the remaining schedule looks favorable, this team could win 9 games and the division. Playoffs are well within reach.

Foles play at QB is beyond impressive and the really nice thing to see is the progress on defense. Many times in that Washington game the Eagles D looked really good. Obviously some holes still, but seeing progress week to week is fun.

soulxflare

Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Reid's Chiefs hadn't been handed the easiest schedule in the league, you'd have to put Chip as the front-runner for "Coach of the Year" honors.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Reid's Chiefs hadn't been handed the easiest schedule in the league, you'd have to put Chip as the front-runner for "Coach of the Year" honors.

Oh no question, but they need to win out here, (Eagles) there clicking on all cylinders right now, and of course leave Foles in as QB.....

There was no question that this offense wasn't gonna be good everybody knew that, there was so many pieces already here, the question was the defense and lack of talent, right now that defense is playing the bend but dont break approach and they have been very good....

soulxflare

Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh no question, but they need to win out here, (Eagles) there clicking on all cylinders right now, and of course leave Foles in as QB.....

There was no question that this offense wasn't gonna be good everybody knew that, there was so many pieces already here, the question was the defense and lack of talent, right now that defense is playing the bend but dont break approach and they have been very good....

Yep, but this is what Jim Johnson's (RIP) defenses did as well. Under him, we were never very good in yardage stats, but we always did well on the scoreboard.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, but this is what Jim Johnson's (RIP) defenses did as well. Under him, we were never very good in yardage stats, but we always did well on the scoreboard.

I know I just didn't want to say it then jinx it, Jimmy was famous for making average players look like pro bowl guys...

But at the same time they are gonna have to get some talented depth, this offense isn't gonna be on the field a lot so they do need to almost have a 2nd unit (on defense) that can play just as good as starters in this league....

SickFelonIsGOAT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No coach for the Eagles will get a statue til that precious Lombardi Trophy is brought here. Guaranteed the coach that gets that will get a statue. Hopefully Chip can get us there.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8-5 NFC East leaders..Is it up yet?

unblowupable5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, it's up. He's fulfilled all of our wildest dreams in coaching the team to 8-5. I can't think of anything else we could ever expect of him. Now calm down.

Last edited by a moderator:

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, it's up. He's fulfilled all of our wildest dreams in coaching the team to 8-5. I can't think of anything else we could ever expect of him. Now calm down.

would love if one of the Eagles beat writers, Nick Fierro I think his name is..would finally acknowledge Chip as a good coach. The guy has been a prick since day 1.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh there is one small thing I would like Kelly to do this season and that's make the playoffs and come into Seattle and upset them.....:suds:

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10-6 NFC East Champ. Bring in the Saints to a cold Philly for first round.