• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chip Kelly just as sleazy as Pete Carroll

Bulldog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chip Kelly saw the sanctions coming and took the money and ran. He's proven himself a yellow belly basturd like Carroll. They like all the attention for running winning program no matter how they cheat to acheive it. However, when it comes time to pay the piper their balls somehow seem to disappear. Once again the University and it's students pay the bill for Kelly's dishonesty. Seems a shame they can run and hide in the NFL with no consequences for their totally dishonest behavior. Someone should brand them with the letter ' C ' for the cowards they are.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
U mad bro?

xJuicex

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harbaugh shits on both of them.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pete Carroll is a douchebag. That being said, I wish he were still at USC because Kiffin is the biggest douche ever.

nk12thman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How will Oregon ever recover?:doh:

I have to ask, does anyone think Pete would have stayed at USC if they didn't get in trouble? He's been given everything he wanted in Seattle.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chip Kelly saw the sanctions coming and took the money and ran. He's proven himself a yellow belly basturd like Carroll. They like all the attention for running winning program no matter how they cheat to acheive it. However, when it comes time to pay the piper their balls somehow seem to disappear. Once again the University and it's students pay the bill for Kelly's dishonesty. Seems a shame they can run and hide in the NFL with no consequences for their totally dishonest behavior. Someone should brand them with the letter ' C ' for the cowards they are.

:agree::10:

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Can you think of a worse punishment than being the HC in Philly for the next 2 or 3 years? The fans are going to eat him alive.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go on, take the money and run.

Ibangedlolojones

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How will Oregon ever recover?:doh:

I have to ask, does anyone think Pete would have stayed at USC if they didn't get in trouble? He's been given everything he wanted in Seattle.

Yes I do think he would have stayed , he is at best an average NFL head coach at USC he had some of the nations finest talent within a 60 mile radius of the campus.....

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:stfu:

[YOUTUBE]3AFXMPQvH_I&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I do think he would have stayed , he is at best an average NFL head coach at USC he had some of the nations finest talent within a 60 mile radius of the campus.....

:laugh3:

Great thing about the internet, any idiot is allowed to speak their mind.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Pete stayed, in wouldn't have been for much longer. He is doing a Hell of a job in Seattle, they are Super Bowl contenders and even favorites going into this year...

As far as Oregon and Chip? I don't see where you see damage done here. Oregon was applauded for their cooperation and Chip moved on knowing it was best for him and the program.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What do expect? All the best coaches would do the same, like Saban

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why blame Carroll and Kelly? I think it would be a mistake to think that the Athletic Director didn't know what was going on and wasn't encouraging the whole thing. I'd even bet that some of the Board members at each University knew what was happening too and ignored it because of the crazy amounts of money generated by a winning program.

For all the sanctions and punishments received, neither University had to give back the money they made during that time... right?

Ibangedlolojones

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3:

Great thing about the internet, any idiot is allowed to speak their mind.

Really so you think he leaves even w/o the sanctions ?????? If you believe that your post applies to yourself.

Ibangedlolojones

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Pete stayed, in wouldn't have been for much longer. He is doing a Hell of a job in Seattle, they are Super Bowl contenders and even favorites going into this year...

As far as Oregon and Chip? I don't see where you see damage done here. Oregon was applauded for their cooperation and Chip moved on knowing it was best for him and the program.

Put the Kool Aid down kid......:L

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really so you think he leaves even w/o the sanctions ?????? If you believe that your post applies to yourself.

when you banged lolo jones did her balls get in your way?

looks like righty popped out in this pic.

lolo-jones_1590693c.jpg

Seriously though. How could you look at the general snatch area and bang that?

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No what your missing is the simple fact these two coaches have created a pattern, a young coach will get the idea that to get to the NFL he must take a college program, get the fans and alum all hyped up, lie to recruits to come play for them, convince the school to spend millions of dollars for upgrades, then when the NCAA comes calling about "possible violations" the coach put's there name out there as a possible NFL coach via the media, he bolts and the school is left to clean up the mess....

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Two things,

Yes I think calling him an average at best coach when he has coached a bunch of after thoughts into Super Bowl contender, yes he is horrible.

I truly don't think the sanctions was that big of a reason for Carroll to leave. He was given the kingdom in Seattle when he left. If it were all about the sanctions then he would've just left and not thought twice about it, not gone to hearings nor defend SC.