• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Chiefs vs Eagles

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weird game, but there was some nice things to go with the bad

Tyreek Hill was slowed down, but Kelce took up the slack so no biggie in the passing game.

Conley continues to be a useful if unspectacular #3/4 receiving option.

OL really got their shit pushed in against what sure looks like a top 5 front.

Kareem Hunt, y'all!

Did DAT get yanked for Akeem Hunt on KR's?

Mitch Morse looks like he'll be out for a while. The interior is getting kind of scary with Ehinger and Morse out. Anyone have an update on when Ehinger is game ready? Could really use him now with the depth being strained.

Mitchell needs to clean it up or he's going to lose snaps to Gaines when Nelson is back.

Murray has a ways to go but had his moments.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, maybe the Chiefs did actually need that win in NE. Two teams (Titans, Cowboys) I thought would help us out the first 3 weeks have been major flops against the Raiders and Broncos. Not of the belief next week will provide a respite either. It's not a sprint, but it already feels like one.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 big takeaways I have is that the score wasn't really indicative of how well KC played for the most part.

-KC could've easily won that by 10-20 points.
-Interior oline is totally busted now.
-Alex Smith is probably playing the best football of his career

Probably time to update my Kelce avatar. Him, Hunt and Hill has made the offense very hard to tackle. Chiefs, Raiders and Broncos are all about 1 game ahead of where I figured they'd be right now. This is going to be a fairly tough division but at least 1 wild card is coming out of the West. Possibly both. Not entirely sold on Baltimore.