• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Chiefs @ Seattle Wk 3 Preseason

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Crossing fingers that is what this ends up being. Some may recall Houston started out as a PCL injury by diagnosis- but ended up being a stretched ACL. Which... led to a pretty prolonged odyssey between Houston and the field. Chiefs may have dodged a yuuuge bullet here between drafting Hunt and Ware being back before the season is too far gone if there's a slow start.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ware is out for the season it looks like. Shame. Kareem Hunt hype it is I suppose. I'd be hitting the panic button if Hunt hasn't looked pretty good out there for the most part.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ware is out for the season it looks like. Shame. Kareem Hunt hype it is I suppose. I'd be hitting the panic button if Hunt hasn't looked pretty good out there for the most part.
I like Hunt so its not in panic button territory but I dont think Hunt is a real game changer, either. Every third run almost looks like Trent Richardson is out there. They came out of a once in a decade type of RB draft and only have Hunt to show for it and leaning on West and Spiller to fill that out...eh...

If the Chiefs were to lose a starter for the Season, Ware is just about the only guy on the roster that could go without being a super huge deal.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chiefs picked up Ragland LB off the Bills fire sale for chump change. Medium risk/high reward type of transaction that could help the run D long term.

Assuming he passes a physical, I'm guessing

edit - oops, wrong thread. oh well