• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Monday Night Football: Chiefs @ Ravens

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now, when the chiefs play their A game, I don't think anyone can hang with them.

However, week 2 showed they are not always going to be on their A game
Honestly, with a lot of things the Chiefs weren't really on their A game against the Ravens. They could've won that game 40-3 with how their defense and offense was playing. The Chargers just match up with the Chiefs a lot better.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, with a lot of things the Chiefs weren't really on their A game against the Ravens. They could've won that game 40-3 with how their defense and offense was playing. The Chargers just match up with the Chiefs a lot better.
bad kick coverage and that 2nd half fumble kept it from being a bigger romp than it was. still, credit where it's due for keeping their poise...

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chiefs do have a whole separate gear higher than everyone else. They can lose but you have to have a balanced offense and you need to be able to rush the passer without blitzing and I'm not sure how many teams can do that. Probably play the Seattle style Cover 3, too. The Ravens love to blitz and play man coverage and that leaves them with situations like Marcus Peters covering Tyreek Hill and Patrick Queen - a talented rookie but a rookie - covering one of the Chiefs weapons. None of that works. Even without the blitzing, there was one down where the Chiefs converted a 3rd and long just by sending everyone out and having Mahomes scramble. That defense just doesn't work against the Chiefs.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bad kick coverage and that 2nd half fumble kept it from being a bigger romp than it was. still, credit where it's due for keeping their poise...

That isn't bad kick coverage. It is stupid coaching.

There is zero reason to kick the ball to the goalline like KC was to start the game. There is no difference in outcomes if the team is starting at the 17 yard line as opposed to the 25 yard line. For the possibility of gaining those 8 yards on the drive start, they are risking giving up a big return and even a TD.

It's completely stupid to do that. It's doubly stupid to do that against a team with a returner like the Ravens have and a team that is KNOWN league wide to be well coached in that aspect of the game.

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
problem with that statement is i've followed the Chiefs since '67 and the Lakers since '70. lol but hey, you can think whatever you like. free country... :D
I know, i knew that about 3 years ago when neither was good. Perfect time to give you shit about it though. Cant pass it up.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next level. Just jaw dropping talent

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching Jackson surgically run this offense, something Flucco couldn't do must be killing @Oldschool739

Uhhhhh, when your team gets schooled at home on national tv, not bragging material Einstein....I was and am still right about "Can't Get Right 0-2 Jackson"....He folds in big games, and Joe excelled in them....
Pitts is in first place and will stay there, not because they have a better team, but a better QB and HC....
What everyone saw Monday night was the real MVP of the league, school the imposter MVP....Have a nice day !!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uhhhhh, when your team gets schooled at home on national tv, not bragging material Einstein....I was and am still right about "Can't Get Right 0-2 Jackson"....He folds in big games, and Joe excelled in them....
Pitts is in first place and will stay there, not because they have a better team, but a better QB and HC....
What everyone saw Monday night was the real MVP of the league, school the imposter MVP....Have a nice day !!
Remind me again, how many MVPs does Joey ButtaFlucco have?

I do agree on the HC part.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remind me again, how many MVPs does Joey ButtaFlucco have?

I do agree on the HC part.
Uhhhh, SB 47 MVP and the ring....3 AFCCG's, 5 straight playoffs, 10 playoff wins, 1 more than Russell Wilson, same as AR and with no 1 and done's.... Should I keep going or do you feel like a big enough dummy now ?
While Dollar Store 0-2 Jackson has 2 big flubs....:brick:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uhhhh, SB 47 MVP and the ring....3 AFCCG's, 5 straight playoffs, 10 playoff wins, 1 more than Russell Wilson, same as AR and with no 1 and done's.... Should I keep going or do you feel like a big enough dummy now ?
While Dollar Store 0-2 Jackson has 2 big flubs....:brick:
Can always count on your cherry picking.

How about Joe's 218 TDs to his 141 Int's? Or his 10 Int's is 15 playoff games which was a big part of those playoff losses. That stellar D couldn't even overcome them.

He's the poster child for one and done. He won one SB and was never heard from again. Hell he banished. He's basically a Trent Dilfer only taller.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can always count on your cherry picking.

How about Joe's 218 TDs to his 141 Int's? Or his 10 Int's is 15 playoff games which was a big part of those playoff losses. That stellar D couldn't even overcome them.

He's the poster child for one and done. He won one SB and was never heard from again. Hell he banished. He's basically a Trent Dilfer only taller.
Cherry picking ?????.....No need to against a -100% playoff qb....Who folds like a dollar store lawn chair in the big games....He's 0-3 against the Chiefs, 0-2 in the post with a top 3 D, Oline, RG, HF......Joe went 11 td's 0 Int's, went into #2 seed Denver and knocked off PM, then #1 seed NE and knocked Brady off along the way to his MVP SB WIN, with the #17th ranked D and no #1 wr....
Yeah not hard to cherry pick when you have a field full of cherries against an empty bowl....

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cherry picking ?????.....No need to against a -100% playoff qb....Who folds like a dollar store lawn chair in the big games....He's 0-3 against the Chiefs, 0-2 in the post with a top 3 D, Oline, RG, HF......Joe went 11 td's 0 Int's, went into #2 seed Denver and knocked off PM, then #1 seed NE and knocked Brady off along the way to his MVP SB WIN, with the #17th ranked D and no #1 wr....
Yeah not hard to cherry pick when you have a field full of cherries against an empty bowl....
I did't realize Bazzoka Blow played D as well.

Thanks for proving my point. One good run to the SB. The D stopping both PayA-ton and Lord Brady.

So sad you had to compare his numbers from a total different era to try and discredit Jackson.

Now that I think about it, I may have to put Dilfer slightly above Joe.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just isnt fair...