• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Monday Night Football: Chiefs @ Ravens

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How the hell didn't the over happen??? Lol, 27-10 at the half.
These oddsmakers are incredible.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know man. I'd be curious to see the All-22 on this, it looks to me the weapons on Baltimore got exposed- not Jackson- watching this live.
He’s not accurate.... Running QBS need to eventually prove they can throw and beat you via the pass on a consistent..basis.... As defenses hold him to it, he will need to overcome... tonight he was a failure

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without question, the best QB in the league, the best offense in the league, the best offensive-minded coach in the league. Add it up and that can get you back-back SB rings.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wtf was up with Steve Levy all game?

Clyde Edwards-Eeeeeeeeelaire guys

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AFC picture...

1. Chiefs
Everyone else
Chiefs do have a whole separate gear higher than everyone else. They can lose but you have to have a balanced offense and you need to be able to rush the passer without blitzing and I'm not sure how many teams can do that. Probably play the Seattle style Cover 3, too. The Ravens love to blitz and play man coverage and that leaves them with situations like Marcus Peters covering Tyreek Hill and Patrick Queen - a talented rookie but a rookie - covering one of the Chiefs weapons. None of that works. Even without the blitzing, there was one down where the Chiefs converted a 3rd and long just by sending everyone out and having Mahomes scramble. That defense just doesn't work against the Chiefs.

I think the other interesting thing is that a couple of teams have shut Lamar Jackson down in his career but it has never stuck long-term. Ravens next three weeks are Washington, Cinci and the Eagles. They're almost guaranteed to be 5-1 before they start their tougher stretch. That doesn't really fix their issues, though. If the Chiefs and Chargers have been able to stop Jackson, you'd think the Patriots and Steelers should be able to do the same.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suddenly I'm not looking forward to Sunday's game.

Right now, when the chiefs play their A game, I don't think anyone can hang with them.

However, week 2 showed they are not always going to be on their A game

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now, when the chiefs play their A game, I don't think anyone can hang with them.

That's true, but I kind think the Chargers are a top 5 or even 3 defense on paper when they are somewhat healthy. They don't need to blitz to create pressure on the Chiefs. The Ravens do. That Chargers D is legit, though injuries are Chargering it up as usual so that too may not last too long.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

couldn't tackle or pressure worth shit in that game...

good thing the Chargers are are STILL the Chargers...