• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Monday Night Football: Chiefs @ Ravens

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You better worry about those 2 inept qb's on your Cheatriots team instead of Joe Flacco and 0-2 Blee Dat.....
Those criminals may go 6-10 this year without Grandpa Brady......Bleeeeeeeeeee Dat Sucka....:rockford:
Unfortunately I'm not high on whoever NE puts in as QB, they had a great 20 year run, and knew it would end eventually. I don;t like the Ravens but I like the kid Lamar, so I will root for him. When they were telling him about some new record he set after a game, and he just heard that Mark Ingram cracked 1000 yards for the season, he got more excited for Mark and went over to hug him, a real teammate, and not a glory self entitled hog like some other QB's.

Lamar has passion and gives 110% and takes beatings, Joe Flacco looked like a mannequin out there, no pulse

Last edited:

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately I'm not high on whoever NE puts in as QB, they had a great 20 year run, and knew it would end eventually. I don;t like the Ravens but I like the kid Lamar, so I will root for him. When they were telling him about some new record he set after a game, and he just heard that Mark Ingram cracked 1000 yards for the season, he got more excited for Mark and went over to hug him, a real teammate, and not a glory self entitled hog like some other QB's.

Lamar has passion and gives 110% and takes beatings, Joe Flacco looked like a mannequin out there, no pulse
Well you're entitled to your opinion, even if it is wrong and mine is right....:D

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you're entitled to your opinion, even if it is wrong and mine is right....:D

I get it , you say water is dry and the sky is red and you are right. There are 100 of us in the room, and you are always the smartest, right? You should do a seminar for all the so called football experts, pundits and ex-players and tell them how they are all wrong

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get it , you say water is dry and the sky is red and you are right. There are 100 of us in the room, and you are always the smartest, right? You should do a seminar for all the so called football experts, pundits and ex-players and tell them how they are all wrong
There was a reason 0-2 Blee Dat was the last pick of the 1st round....You don't think any of those 31 teams were experts, that decided he was not worth a higher pick ?.....You're talking like a giddy 12 year old girl that just got her first wink from a boy....:rolleyes2:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was a reason 0-2 Blee Dat was the last pick of the 1st round....You don't think any of those 31 teams were experts, that decided he was not worth a higher pick ?.....You're talking like a giddy 12 year old girl that just got her first wink from a boy....:rolleyes2:

All experts Trubs over Mahomes Jamarcus Russell#1 Ryan Leaf #2 Brady #199th and the beat goes on, and the beat goes on

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All experts Trubs over Mahomes Jamarcus Russell#1 Ryan Leaf #2 Brady #199th and the beat goes on, and the beat goes on
Hey everybody can't be right all the time....But he's 0-2 in the post, you need to Blee Dat, cause it's the facts ..