• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sunday Night Football: Chiefs @ Ravens 8:20 pm EST NBC

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its funny that we use the term 'system QB' but the Ravens actually look like a system offense and the QB is the only guy they 100% need. Harbaugh looks like he can plug almost anyone in these other spots but its pretty much the Lamar show and the calls to pay the man will be coming.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My friends and I are debating this, If that plays gets stuffed and KC goes to kick the game winning FG, is Harbaugh an idiot or is it still ballsy?
Might not be either. Like a good coach Harbaugh likely does not care what fans think and went with what the numbers said to do.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great. You proved my point. The guys I'm friends with are praising Harbaugh, but shredded Zimmer for making the same decision last year vs. Seattle because the play didn't work.
How a lot of fans are. when their team loses they need to find one guy to blame. And it's usually because of something that happened near the end of the game.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much agreed with everything here but I did think CEH would be at least decent. Short guy hard to find behind the line and the ability to change direction and worm his way for some yards. He hasn't looked like that type of player so far this year. There were some flashes of it last year but just in general he has been very disappointing.

TB is pretty much all alone in the top tier right now. Maybe a dozen or so teams in the next tier. I think a clear tier 3 and maybe only Jacksonville, and maybe the Jets in the basement. The league is pretty 'flat' right now. Injuries are going to take out some teams and some teams will figure out their weaknesses as the season goes along and maybe gets up to TB's level.
Why I don't get the angst from many Browns "fans" after a W. Look at the so-called world beaters who crapped the bed week 2. Just win.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They've definitely tried to fix the defense. Dorsey was a great offensive GM but he totally gutted the defense. Veach has drafted quite a few guys but hasn't had the best of results and the 2 big contracts were to Anthony Hitchens and Frank Clark and they haven't been good, either. The Chiefs have almost nothing invested at CB and the scheme is based around that imo.

Generally the issue is at LB and the 3rd Safety. No division games have been played, though. I think next week we'll see where the Chiefs are for the season.

No one should expect the bye week. Even the best teams probably shouldn't have more than a 20%-30% chance or so of landing the top seed.
Dorsey is definitely all about offensive skill players. He also ignored the O-line when here. Loves splash moves.

That said, if baker turns out to be a top 10 QB (and I think he is/will) I'd give Dorsey no more than a B-. Rest of his moves can be forgiven if he found us out franchise QB

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why I don't get the angst from many Browns "fans" after a W. Look at the so-called world beaters who crapped the bed week 2. Just win.
The reality is that its going to be easier for teams to go 12-5 and then win 4 games in a row than it is for a team to go 15-2 and win 3 games in a row. Its too hard in the NFL to maintain success for an entire season.

The Browns, Ravens, Chiefs, and Bills all lost a game. One of them will be in the AFC title game. Maybe two.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whats crazy is that I think they're slightly different issues in the first two games. The issue against the Browns was mostly the dline. I think they had Kaindoh in for key snaps and some of the big run plays happened while he was in. At best Kaindoh should be seen as a project this year.

The issue against the Ravens was mostly the LBers and Sorenson. Hitchens is mediocre. Bolton looked decent against the Browns but was not ready for the Ravens at all. Niemann sucks and is playing 70% of the snaps. Sorenson sucks.

If Willie Gay Jr cant come in and get Niemann off the field then this is going to be an issue for the Chiefs all year. No guarantee Gay is any good, either, but he at least brings an athletic element the other linebackers dont have.