• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chiefs post game

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing to say but poop trash Garbage

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you want to truly change the culture of this team go find or trade for an elite QB. If Heinicke is your back up you are in good shape. He doesn't have the arm or the height.

Gibson is explosive but might not be durable enough to be your workhorse. He also fumbles in big spots.

Missing Cosmi and Scherff, but Leno wanst good today from what I could see.

Seals-Jones might be a find.

I thought Brown was good today. McLaurin had a big drop. Humphries couldn't get open.

I'm gonna stop pinning everything on the D Line. The LB and especially the secondary are a mess.

How many more years are we stuck with Jackson III? He has been God awful. Collins is one of the last remnants of the Bruce Allen era. Fuller was decent.

Still way too much zone.

Turner has called better games.

I guess Rivera wants to die on that hill with Hopkins.

For the "so you're saying there's a chance," crowd....gotta find a way to stay within two games of Dallas headed into the head to head matchups in December. Go Pats.

That said we will probably only be favored in the home Eagles game the rest of the way.

This is the worst tackling team I've seen in a while.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you want to truly change the culture of this team go find or trade for an elite QB. If Heinicke is your back up you are in good shape. He doesn't have the arm or the height.

Gibson is explosive but might not be durable enough to be your workhorse. He also fumbles in big spots.

I thought Brown was good today. McLaurin had a big drop. Humphries couldn't get open.

I'm gonna stop pinning everything on the D Line. The LB and especially the secondary are a mess.

How many more years are we stuck with Jackson III? He has been God awful. Collins is one of the last remnants of the Bruce Allen era. Fuller was decent.

Still way too much zone.

For the "so you're saying there's a chance," crowd....gotta find a way to stay within two games of Dallas headed into the head to head matchups in December. Go Pats.

That said we will probably only be favored in the home Eagles game the rest of the way.

you would think they make a changes in players or philosophy on defense. 500 total yards today. wow. I would put in Allen now. TH has shown nothing in the last 2 games. When will Fitz be back? We have the worst secondary in the league and there is HUGE money back there. Fact!

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Still way too much zone.

I don't disagree with anything that you've written.

Washington has never had an elite passer (Sonny and Baugh excepted). How about trying to get one of these guys in order to keep up with the rest of the league? BTW: not to pile on Ron Rivera but when you publicly proclaim your top priority during the off season is to get "that guy," and they turn out to be Ryan Fitzpatrick, Taylor Heinicke, and Kyle Allen, well...

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last yr we hit on our fas , this yr not so much

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well as soon as that elite qb becomes available I will see what we can do . ( or at least one that hasn’t sexually abused the state of Texas en masse)

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't disagree with anything that you've written.

Washington has never had an elite passer (Sonny and Baugh excepted). How about trying to get one of these guys in order to keep up with the rest of the league? BTW: not to pile on Ron Rivera but when you publicly proclaim your top priority during the off season is to get "that guy," and they turn out to be Ryan Fitzpatrick, Taylor Heinicke, and Kyle Allen, well...
I give him an A for effort in trying to get Stafford, but he didn't want to come here and he's what 33. The guy from Ol Miss is intriguing, and there is Watson. Some guy from Costal Carolina seems to be flying up the board.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ya think. thanks Coach for the underwhelming obvious

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team is very young but we are playing stiffs who shouldn’t be on the field anymore and Jackson blows

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just what elite QB should we get? Because he will have to be one that can carry a team on his back.
Draft. That would be the easiest route. Gotta keep an eye on Russ, but I doubt he comes here. Watson is there for the taking. A QB at least brings the fans back and gives us 8 to 9 home games again.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Draft. That would be the easiest route. Gotta keep an eye on Russ, but I doubt he comes here. Watson is there for the taking. A QB at least brings the fans back and gives us 8 to 9 home games again.
I don’t see myself coming back to watch a sex predator play QB for a sex predator owner who stabbed me In the back and taking away the team I loved away to fix his sexploits .

As far as I am concerned he should move the team to Great Britain so other high ranking predators from the royal family can be fans