• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chiefs fans are whiny bitches

desert heat

prominent member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,531.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There were several. Each on their own was no big deal. But all of them combined, 90% favored NE.

Oh well it's over now. The Chiefs did have their chances regardless. They blew it.

football is a game of momentum, so little things can make a big different.

some of us are just not fortunate sons.

desert heat

prominent member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,531.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without a doubt the Brady thing was bs even we NE fans said so. I've been a long time advocate of refs should be allowed to use discretion on those type of calls. It shouldn't just be black and white. The defender did graze the facemask you can see it on replay. Brady's head drops slightly and he closed his eyes. So by the law it's a foul. Totally ignorant on the NFL and comp committee to allow these kind of rules.
But refs do what they always do and gave KC a make up when Flowers hit Mahomes in the thigh and slid down his legs.

The Edelman call was subjective at best. Personally I don't think he touched it. The "thumb" everyone was pointing out was actually the glove strap. He leaves his undone. Doesn't change the fact if the ball hit the strap. But I don't think it did. Since the call on the field was fumble I didn't think it would be overturned. But I'm glad it was.

LA vs boston ll. maybe lakers and celtics make the finals, too.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But refs do what they always do and gave KC a make up when Flowers hit Mahomes in the thigh and slid down his legs.
that pissed me off too. How about make the right calls instead of makeup calls? My god refs suck at their jobs.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find really interesting how fuckin' immature and assinine some of the Chiefs fans truly are.

"The Patriots cheated again." "The refs didn't call pass interference when it counted".
"The Chiefs got screwed with a fake offsides call."

Seriously, these people need to be forced to watch the game in slow motion with every play repeated 12 times.
They should be locked onto a wood kitchen table chair and not allowed anything to drink or eat and not allowed to go to the bathroom. They should be on live TV in every Buffalo Wild Wings on all TVs.

Those bitches!!

Didn't they have pictures of Ford hanging his raggedy ass over the line with a big fat blue line cutting him in half?

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those bitches!!

Didn't they have pictures of Ford hanging his raggedy ass over the line with a big fat blue line cutting him in half?
Only thing I can think of is the OT being in the backfield, and therefore being illegal formation, and to be completely honest, I have no clue what the rule governing such things are. Presumably was pushing it if it was legal to prevent an elite speedrusher from getting a blindside hit on Brady. Seen Peters do it a lot, just asking out loud.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i didn't watch the game but in the highlights i saw questionable roughing call on brady, and a muffed punt by edlemen reversed by the referees.

The call on Brady was bogus but the ball amazingly bounced between Edelmans hands and he never touched it.. So good call.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only thing I can think of is the OT being in the backfield, and therefore being illegal formation, and to be completely honest, I have no clue what the rule governing such things are. Presumably was pushing it if it was legal to prevent an elite speedrusher from getting a blindside hit on Brady. Seen Peters do it a lot, just asking out loud.

It's just whining fans. I'm sure if the Patriots lost we would be whining too. It happens in a live game.

The only horrible calls I saw this weekend was against the Saints.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without a doubt the Brady thing was bs even we NE fans said so. I've been a long time advocate of refs should be allowed to use discretion on those type of calls. It shouldn't just be black and white. The defender did graze the facemask you can see it on replay. Brady's head drops slightly and he closed his eyes. So by the law it's a foul. Totally ignorant on the NFL and comp committee to allow these kind of rules.

The Edelman call was subjective at best. Personally I don't think he touched it. The "thumb" everyone was pointing out was actually the glove strap. He leaves his undone. Doesn't change the fact if the ball hit the strap. But I don't think it did. Since the call on the field was fumble I didn't think it would be overturned. But I'm glad it was.

They showed two separate videos of each hand and in both cases the ball didn't touch the fingers on the hand.

That's why they overturned it. They could see no contact. .

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Me neither. The Patriots get called on those occasionally. The games over and while it was a great close game, I really think the better team won.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They showed two separate videos of each hand and in both cases the ball didn't touch the fingers on the hand.

The bad call was rouging the passer on Brady. The non-call on similar with Mahomes was rightfully missed.

Hogan caught his first one, not the 2nd. Watkins? didn't have it.

This was simply Edelman Miracle #2.

The first was his amazing catch against Atlanta in the SB. Now this.

What will be Edelman Miracle #3?

I bet it's going to be amazing.

I've got my popcorn ready.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that pissed me off too. How about make the right calls instead of makeup calls? My god refs suck at their jobs.
Some of their actions would get them fired in the private sector.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh I agree. I just didn't want to stir the pot anymore with the haters.

But even when they have conclusive evidence they still seem to let the on field call stand. Glad they didn't in this case.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha proving everyone's point. Jeezus stop whinning.

First it was a properly enforced rule at the time. Even if it was a dumb rule. Also many rules have been added or taken away over the years. So your point has zero bearing.

As for a petition the majority of Faider fans can't write. Who would've written it for them?

I said it was a rule

Read better

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said it was a rule

Read better

I read it fine.

I read you're still WHINNING about a properly enforced rule from 18 years ago.

I can also see that properly officiated rule combined with two decades of Oakland ineptness has made you awfully angry. Do you blood pressure a favor and...