• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chiefs fans are whiny bitches

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi Francis! :wave:

Just wanted to say thanks for the support this past weekend. Don’t suppose I can get you to cheer for the Pats in the SB though can I?

Don’t worry, even If you don’t I will stay take you to a raiders game when they move to Vegas! :peace:

I have to admit, it was fun rooting for a good team. Not gonna lie though, I'm still trying to figure out that roughing penalty.

How about to show my debt of gratitude for beating those assholes, I don't bad mouth them until the super bowl is over?

I do think I will try to come out there for a game. My kid really wants to go and he will be 19. Old enough to have fun, but not too much fun.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find really interesting how fuckin' immature and assinine some of the Chiefs fans truly are.

"The Patriots cheated again." "The refs didn't call pass interference when it counted".
"The Chiefs got screwed with a fake offsides call."

Seriously, these people need to be forced to watch the game in slow motion with every play repeated 12 times.
They should be locked onto a wood kitchen table chair and not allowed anything to drink or eat and not allowed to go to the bathroom. They should be on live TV in every Buffalo Wild Wings on all TVs.

Beaker

Dragon's Bane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, the Raiders Tuck Rule game is one of the loudest examples of losers whining.
Hey! I am still whining about the Fail Mary! Give me credit too!

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we're whiny bitches now, just imagine how many whiny bitches will complain about the whiny bitches once the bandwagon is overflowing after year 15 or so of Mahomes.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FWIW Pats fans, the few Pats fans that were in attendance were not dicks in my section. Was quite the pleasant change from the usual assclown Bronco/Raider looking for the wrong kind of attention.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to admit, it was fun rooting for a good team. Not gonna lie though, I'm still trying to figure out that roughing penalty.

How about to show my debt of gratitude for beating those assholes, I don't bad mouth them until the super bowl is over?

I do think I will try to come out there for a game. My kid really wants to go and he will be 19. Old enough to have fun, but not too much fun.

Haha

You better bad mouth them!! That’s why I’m here... to be entertained and you are amongst the best at it!

That is a great age and yes we will have fun but if you wanna keep your kid safe we better keep him away from @Peter Gozintite ! Hell, he’d be safer with @handicappers !!

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw Cam Jordan today claim the Saints never get calls

haden-pi-kamara-saints-steelers.jpg

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FWIW Pats fans, the few Pats fans that were in attendance were not dicks in my section. Was quite the pleasant change from the usual assclown Bronco/Raider looking for the wrong kind of attention.

A young man from Maine called the local sports radio show I listen to (when I can) and said he was in KC and attended the game. He said that the KC fans were pretty friendly throughout the game and only a few got pissy with the nE fans after the game.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha

You better bad mouth them!! That’s why I’m here... to be entertained and you are amongst the best at it!

That is a great age and yes we will have fun but if you wanna keep your kid safe we better keep him away from @Peter Gozintite ! Hell, he’d be safer with @handicappers !!
Right. Im yhe bad influence....