• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chiefs' Bashaud Breeland arrested

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lamar reported that he witnessed one of the other suspects throwing a marijuana blunt into Breeland’s vehicle. Breeland, after spending 10 hours in the detention center, presented his perspective of the incident on his Twitter account once he was released late Tuesday on a bond of $2,362.50.

“Lot of people wanna speculate on my situation and don’t know the facts,” Breeland wrote on Twitter. “I really was at a gas pump. Got approach(ed) by two guys. Police pulled up. They (the two guys) throw something (in) my car as police pulled up, which the cop saw. I was the one detained (with) charges that really shouldn’t be charged.”

The tweet had been deleted from Breeland’s account by Wednesday morning.

When Lamar attempted to detain Breeland with handcuffs, the officer said Breeland resisted by pulling away and pushing him, according to the report. Lamar then drew his Taser. Breeland attempted to enter his vehicle, opening the driver’s door. Lamar said he drew his firearm once he determined that Breeland was not following his lawful orders and he couldn’t see Breeland’s hands. While citizens in the gas station area pleaded for his safety, Breeland put his hands in the air. Breeland, according to the report, resisted Lamar for about three minutes before being placed in handcuffs.

The exchange of the altercation between Lamar and Breeland was captured and recorded by the officer’s body camera.

In searching Breeland’s vehicle, Lamar found a marijuana blunt that weighed 1.3 grams, more marijuana that weighed close to 3.2 grams, two opened bottles of beer and an opened bottle of tequila. During their initial discussion of the incident, Breeland gave Lamar and other officers permission to look through his smartphone. Lamar, in the report, said he found several text messages in which Breeland had placed orders to purchase large quantities of marijuana. Lamar said Breeland described himself as a marijuana enthusiast.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not like he beat the shit outta a pregnant woman.

Chiefs will prolly give him a raise. Scummy fucks...

Upinthe North

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lie:
Surprised no one is calling for a 4 game suspension. Seems to be the going rate for "egregious" :fish: crimes these days.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surprised no one is calling for a 4 game suspension. Seems to be the going rate for "egregious" :fish: crimes these days.
He is already facing 4 games for a seperate substance abuse violation. This will add fuel to the fire. I'd post the link but it's on NFL.com so it won't work.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He was apparently already facing one for a failed test even before this news broke. I think we won't see Breeland on the field for a while next year, if at all. Guy seems on a downward spiral.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was apparently already facing one for a failed test even before this news broke. I think we won't see Breeland on the field for a while next year, if at all. Guy seems on a downward spiral.

No shit.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its as a Chiefs fan, not a Gator. Should have been obvious.
Can't fix stupid is right.

Breeland should have never started hanging around with Andy Reid's kid.

Upinthe North

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mari-jew-ana .....the gateway drug to hedonism
He is already facing 4 games for a seperate substance abuse violation. This will add fuel to the fire. I'd post the link but it's on NFL.com so it won't work.
Interesting so he has basically screwed over any chance of playing before halfway through the season.

Upinthe North

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually you may be right on this. I thought maybe midway through season, at a minimum.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And watch him get released when the other one didn't.