• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chiefs' Bashaud Breeland arrested

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Breeland was booked at 1:26 p.m. and charged on five counts: resisting arrest, the transport of alcohol in a motor vehicle with a broken seal, open container of beer or wine in motor vehicle, possession of 28 grams or less of marijuana or 10 grams of hash, and driving without a license.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well... we got a doctor too, so it all balances out.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Breeland was booked at 1:26 p.m. and charged on five counts: resisting arrest, the transport of alcohol in a motor vehicle with a broken seal, open container of beer or wine in motor vehicle, possession of 28 grams or less of marijuana or 10 grams of hash, and driving without a license.

He was just taking a lunch break. Leave the man alone.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idle mind is the devil's playground

tenor.gif

or so they used to tell me... Where the party at Bashaud!?

:heh:

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reports prior to his Tuesday arrest, Chiefs CB Bashaud Breeland was facing a four-game suspension for violating the league's substance-abuse policy.
This could explain why Breeland was on the open market as a free agent until the second week of April despite being a heavy contributor for the Super Bowl champs. He settled for a one-year, $4.5 million deal. Breeland is appealing the four-game ban, which has a shot to be reduced following the new CBA agreement and subsequent relaxation of the substance-abuse policy. Still, Breeland could face even more discipline resulting from his Tuesday arrest in South Carolina

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't do drugs, I don't drink and that fuckin' cop is a liar. He put his hands on me and I gave him a little push and told him to knock that shit off. I asxed him, "Do you know who I am?" He said no and put those cuffs on me.

My alcohol blood level is always 1.25. I eat hand sanitizer to keep Covid-19 outta my body.

In my state, hash is always legal.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How high was he when he came up with this wild defense strategy?

Lamar reported that he witnessed one of the other suspects throwing a marijuana blunt into Breeland’s vehicle. Breeland, after spending 10 hours in the detention center, presented his perspective of the incident on his Twitter account once he was released late Tuesday on a bond of $2,362.50.

“Lot of people wanna speculate on my situation and don’t know the facts,” Breeland wrote on Twitter. “I really was at a gas pump. Got approach(ed) by two guys. Police pulled up. They (the two guys) throw something (in) my car as police pulled up, which the cop saw. I was the one detained (with) charges that really shouldn’t be charged.”

The tweet had been deleted from Breeland’s account by Wednesday morning.

When Lamar attempted to detain Breeland with handcuffs, the officer said Breeland resisted by pulling away and pushing him, according to the report. Lamar then drew his Taser. Breeland attempted to enter his vehicle, opening the driver’s door. Lamar said he drew his firearm once he determined that Breeland was not following his lawful orders and he couldn’t see Breeland’s hands. While citizens in the gas station area pleaded for his safety, Breeland put his hands in the air. Breeland, according to the report, resisted Lamar for about three minutes before being placed in handcuffs.

The exchange of the altercation between Lamar and Breeland was captured and recorded by the officer’s body camera.

In searching Breeland’s vehicle, Lamar found a marijuana blunt that weighed 1.3 grams, more marijuana that weighed close to 3.2 grams, two opened bottles of beer and an opened bottle of tequila. During their initial discussion of the incident, Breeland gave Lamar and other officers permission to look through his smartphone. Lamar, in the report, said he found several text messages in which Breeland had placed orders to purchase large quantities of marijuana. Lamar said Breeland described himself as a marijuana enthusiast.

Chiefs' Bashaud Breeland arrested on five charges including...

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm surprised no one mentioned it in the other thread.

There is a reason he can't get a long term contract from anyone. Not sure if I'm glad this happened after the draft because Helaire probably wouldn't have been picked

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read his tweet, it didn’t make sense to me at all