• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Chiefs at Steelers

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so they miss more tackles and coverages? because theyre all riled up
Shouldn't be surprised that the defense is still terrible. I'm hoping that we see some changes this week. Butler is on very thin ice, but I wouldn't be surprised to see him stick around through the entire season. So far this all looks very poorly on Tomlin. The Steelers have had the same problems for almost a half decade now. That points directly at Tomlin.

And can somebody please explain to me how the fuck Jordan Berry is still employed?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shouldn't be surprised that the defense is still terrible. I'm hoping that we see some changes this week. Butler is on very thin ice, but I wouldn't be surprised to see him stick around through the entire season. So far this all looks very poorly on Tomlin. The Steelers have had the same problems for almost a half decade now. That points directly at Tomlin.

And can somebody please explain to me how the fuck Jordan Berry is still employed?
lol berry, and whats up with boz

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol berry, and whats up with boz
Kickers are finicky man... Got too lax with the new contract and is now having confidence issues. Not good for a kicker. I still have confidence in him to rebound. Just needs 1 good game to get back in the zone.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kickers are finicky man... Got too lax with the new contract and is now having confidence issues. Not good for a kicker. I still have confidence in him to rebound. Just needs 1 good game to get back in the zone.
he better soon, another like that and they may need to move on, cant let it go 4 games......

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be feeling pretty regular season good if I was a Chiefs fan.

The kid can play.

But coach Reid can fuck it up with the best of them.....

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope so. Steelers will probably be playing pissed off the rest of the year.

Ha! yeah, i'll believe that when i see it. what we've been seeing since 2012 is what we'll be getting until a new cadre of leaders takes hold

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be feeling pretty regular season good if I was a Chiefs fan.

The kid can play.

But coach Reid can fuck it up with the best of them.....

Yep, Reid will undoubtedly fuck everything up in January as he always does. Right now, though, the Chiefs offense is must see TV. They are fun to watch.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steelers playoff chances are close to FUBAR right now considering their upcoming schedule.

I'm glad the Chiefs got the win in probably a 50/50 firefight against a team that usually beats their hide.

Good luck to the Steelers from here on out.

Congrats...the kid put on a helluva show yesterday.

The 1st half was a shock to the system...coming out and repeating in the 2nd half was very impressive on the road...basically pitched a perfect game.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, Reid will undoubtedly fuck everything up in January as he always does. Right now, though, the Chiefs offense is must see TV. They are fun to watch.

Unless you're playing them.

He was getting the ball out pretty quick and the few times PIT got any heat on him, he was able to buy to time with his legs and even ran a few.

The kid will have some trying times, but clearly KC made the right move to draft him and move on from A. Smith.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Tomlin gone if they miss the playoffs?

Should be, but probably not...may depend on how they finish up. If they make a late run and come up short, he's likely back...but if they just wilt away to a under .500 record or something...I could see them making a change.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Antonio Brown - WR - Steelers
Responding to a tweet saying Ben Roethlisberger is the reason he puts up numbers, Antonio Brown wrote, "Trade me let’s find out."

The tweet came from someone who previously handled public relations for the Steelers, so Brown is not responding to anyone with any power. Still, his emphatic response is at least notable after he was seen bickering with the coaching staff multiple times during the Week 2 loss to the Chiefs. Pittsburgh is certainly not going to trade Brown, but it seems like the receiver is unhappy with how things are going early in the season.