• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chase Daniel

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, I went on record and said Chase Daniel would not play for another NFL team after his stint with the Bears...and the f*cking Lions actually signed him. BLOWN...AWAY. Yeah, I was wrong...but I do rejoice that there's a good chance we play that f*cking guy twice a year. F*cking Lions man. That franchise is never going to win sh*t.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Second positive note:

Having a Thanksgiving drinking game where you drink every time an announcer refers to him as "Daniels" may become a household thing.

Nelly

Respectin' hoes, nationwide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chase is a good dude. There's really no better backup to have on your team so long as he doesn't need to actually play. Hehe.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get a feeling he will be a coach someday... soon.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, I went on record and said Chase Daniel would not play for another NFL team after his stint with the Bears...and the f*cking Lions actually signed him. BLOWN...AWAY. Yeah, I was wrong...but I do rejoice that there's a good chance we play that f*cking guy twice a year. F*cking Lions man. That franchise is never going to win sh*t.

Your takes are what blows me the fuck away. Chase Daniel is one of the better backups in football. Of course he got signed right away. What in the holy fuck planet do you live on where he was a bad backup for us?

This guy played 4 games. Went 2-2 (with our best win of the season this past year) and completed 70% of his passes. Throwing 6 TD's 4 INT's 950 yards with a FUCKING 91.1 QB Rating. That is everything you could ask for out of a backup and then some.

Where are you, Jiddy? For once, take the clown nose off you circus act.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your takes are what blows me the fuck away. Chase Daniel is one of the better backups in football. Of course he got signed right away. What in the holy fuck planet do you live on where he was a bad backup for us?

This guy played 4 games. Went 2-2 (with our best win of the season this past year) and completed 70% of his passes. Throwing 6 TD's 4 INT's 950 yards with a FUCKING 91.1 QB Rating. That is everything you could ask for out of a backup and then some.

Where are you, Jiddy? For once, take the clown nose off you circus act.

You're such an angry elf.

Everyone that sees their team play Chase Daniel is chalking up a dubya. Two exceptions of (1) The Lions (because #TheLions) and (2) Kirk Cousins playing literally scared out there that have allowed you to overlook his horribleness.

I would typically be happy he's in our division, but (1) we can beat the Lions anyway because, you guessed it, #TheLions and (2) it's a net loss because he'd give just as many wins to our other division opponents. Only possible plus is if Stafford gets hurt and we get Daniel while the Vikes/Pack get Stafford and then we may squeak out a +1 in the W/L column vs probably only one of them...but counting on that is pointless as it would be pure luck.

Either way, if Chase suits up against us, you should bet heavy on the Bears. It's gonna be a slaughter. If he suits up twice against us we'll probably statistically outperform 2018 on the defensive end.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3