• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Charlotte Hornets Ongoing Thread

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Hornets are coming home.. next thing you know 'zo will be coaching the team

SirGladiator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
When we become the Hornets, we are really gonna have a loaded team. We've already got 4 awesome big men (Big Al, Biz, Zeller, and McRoberts), two awesome point guards (Kemba and Sessions), and others as well. We're a loaded team, and once we become the Hornets our loaded team will have a full year of playing together under it's belt, and will be ready for a deep playoff run!

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's your definition of "awesome" ?

SirGladiator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Well, I really liked Sessions since before we got him, I was shocked a player that good was available, and we got him. Kemba was SO improved from season 1 to 2, you gotta believe he's got a world of potential. The kind of numbers he was putting up, not as consistently as we'd like but maybe with that extra year under his belt that consistency will come. But on his 'on' nights, when he was putting up those huge point totals, that would be my definition of awesome :) .

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you even watched the Hornets or looked at their roster? It's built to get out and run, Big Al is only going to run if there's someone dangling a piece of steak ahead of him. If he picks up the option then the Hornets either A. Need to run the slow paced offense with a starting lineup of Mo Williams, Hendo (if he stays) Troy Daniels (if Hendo opts out), MKG, Zeller, & Big AL then when it's time to sub change up the offense & put in Kemba,Lance, Taylor, Vonleh, & Biz and let the gym rats run free or B. Start off fast paced with Kemba, Lance, MKG, Vonleh, & Biz and then sub in and slow down the tempo with Mo, Hendo or Daniels, Taylor, Zeller, & Big AL.

Yes, I know MKG is in both starting lineups but that's because he can play either offensive style. You have to run an offense built around the talent you have not continue to run pick and rolls just because that style fits 1 player even if that player is Big Al. When he's not in the game or injured, the team should be running and gunning.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3