• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chargers

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another team that's been hyped up(at the expense of Rivers), but they have to play the games first.

AFC East
If NE truly falls off, LAC has a shot at beating them. Miami is a tricky match-up because last year LAC was in a close game in the first half before pulling away late. I really can't give the Chargers more than 2 wins here.

NFC South
They play TB and NO consecutively so they're losing at least one there. Atlanta will likely be in their usual late season mode so that's probably a loss. I see Panthers as a win. I think they can only go as high as 2 wins here as well.

Jacksonville should be a win, but Cincinnati is week 1. It's a mystery match-up. People expect the Chargers to win but we'll see.

Division
They are not beating KC either time. They are not sweeping Denver either, and likely could be swept again. I can only give them 1 division win here. Herbert or Taylor are not good enough to sweep the Raiders and Gruden. Denver needs to sweep LA because they have more to play for.

So before week 11, LAC will be 7-2 in a at-best scenario. That's scary. This would include beating Bengals, Panthers, Bucs(most likely over Saints), Jets, Dolphins, Jaguars, and Raiders.

But after week 10, they then have to face Denver, Buffalo, NE, Atlanta, and LV. They'll be 7-7 before you know it. Then Denver and KC should finish them off. So I don't think they win all of their winnable games, and they are a sure bet to lose almost all of their losable ones.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Losing Derwin James yet again was brutal. They'll be competitive but I don't see much more than 6-7 wins this season. Tyrod Taylor could certainly surprise, but I'm sure he'll be on a short leash.

Maybe by midseason we'll get to see what Herbert's got.

LOL @ 7-2 by week 11...