• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: CHARGERS/RAVENS

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know how you can fault Jackson on the last play when he was trying to throw the ball when it got knocked out. O-line couldn't stop the pass rush all game.

He couldn't hold onto the ball all game, not just that last play... With that said, he clearly did not see the pass rusher on that last play and was throwing but I still think the Ravens win with Flacco....

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flacco would have done just as bad as Jackson with the o-line playing that bad

Flacco would not have gotten sacked 7 fucking times, and fumbled 4 times

Jackson almost set the franchise record in fumbles while only playing 8 games. He is a fumble machine.

Flacco would have either checked it down for 2 yard pass, or thrown it awayinto the stands.

Jackson was literally the worst playoff quarterback I have ever seen in history for 3.5 quarters.

0% chance Flacco would be that bad.

PickleRick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know how you can fault Jackson on the last play when he was trying to throw the ball when it got knocked out. O-line couldn't stop the pass rush all game.
Stop, you can’t honestly say he could do worse, because that’s not possible. So the other side is he could do better. Neither you nor I know if he would have done better, but there is no down side to trying.

blue_suns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flacco would not have gotten sacked 7 fucking times, and fumbled 4 times

Jackson almost set the franchise record in fumbles while only playing 8 games. He is a fumble machine.

Flacco would have either checked it down for 2 yard pass, or thrown it awayinto the stands.

Jackson was literally the worst playoff quarterback I have ever seen in history for 3.5 quarters.

0% chance Flacco would be that bad.

There's plays in this game that Flacco couldn't make but Jackson could and vice-versa. Flacco plays bad when he gets pressure in his face too. He's had games this bad.

Would he have fumbled as much as Jackson? Probably not.

blue_suns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop, you can’t honestly say he could do worse, because that’s not possible. So the other side is he could do better. Neither you nor I know if he would have done better, but there is no down side to trying.

I said he'd do just as bad, not worse. They would still lose with Flacco was my point if the oline didn't play better.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's plays in this game that Flacco couldn't make but Jackson could and vice-versa. Flacco plays bad when he gets pressure in his face too. He's had games this bad.

Would he have fumbled as much as Jackson? Probably not.
Flacco would have utilized the most dangerous weapon on the team...John Brown.

PickleRick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said he'd do just as bad, not worse. They would still lose with Flacco was my point if the oline didn't play better.
You don’t know that. You aren’t god, I am.

blue_suns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flacco would have utilized the most dangerous weapon on the team...John Brown.

Eh, Brown disappeared after the beginning of the season once defenses noticed the deep threat ability. A simple double team takes him out of the game.

TE's were underrated for them though

skinzfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jackson is just a younger, healthier, RG3. He'll burn out quick.