• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Chargers long-term home

Where will the Los Angeles Chargers be playing their home games in 5 years?

• Los Angeles

• San Diego

• St. Louis

• Somewhere else

• Potato saladville

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mike A. S.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where will the Los Angeles Chargers be playing their home games in 5 years?

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
London or Mexico City is my guess.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maxresdefault.jpg

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
London or Mexico City is my guess.

London is a popular spot, but nada. I just don't see 8 teams traveling to London every year.

Mexico City? I can see that.

My 1st choice would be back to SD with the suburban stadium location that the was on the docket that Spanos shot down.

2nd...Probably Portland...that keeps them out west, no alignment needed.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
London is a popular spot, but nada. I just don't see 8 teams traveling to London every year.

My 1st choice would be back to SD with the suburban stadium location that the was on the docket that Spanos shot down.

Fans don't like London but Goodell seems to but logistics may win out in preventing it. Seattle wouldn't be happy about Portland but may not be able to block it in the end.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i hope they get back to SD but Portland is interesting ....

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fans don't like London but Goodell seems to but logistics may win out in preventing it. Seattle wouldn't be happy about Portland but may not be able to block it in the end.

I think the owners like dipping their toes in the Euro pond but having a team based in London is way more than dipping a toe in...8 games every year...the 1st year or so might be exciting, but 4-5 years down the road...idk.

Yeah Seattle wouldn't like it, but Portland won't hurt the gate, will it? They obviously would bite into their TV market.

Bottom line...there are not a whole lot of U.S. options without going into some smaller markets, or doubling down in a large city...SD is really the best choice imo. San Antonio would love a team I'm thinking, but...Jerrah won't have that. Salt Lake City? Memphis?

I'm reaching a bit I know.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the owners like dipping their toes in the Euro pond but having a team based in London is way more than dipping a toe in...8 games every year...the 1st year or so might be exciting, but 4-5 years down the road...idk.

Yeah Seattle wouldn't like it, but Portland won't hurt the gate, will it? They obviously would bite into their TV market.

Bottom line...there are not a whole lot of U.S. options without going into some smaller markets, or doubling down in a large city...SD is really the best choice imo. San Antonio would love a team I'm thinking, but...Jerrah won't have that. Salt Lake City? Memphis?

I'm not sure about hurting Seattle's gate. The Steelers draw fans from the 5 State area (PA, OH, WVa, MD and NY) but I don't know Seattle's drawing area. I've been to Steeler's games where the fans around us drove 5 and 6 hours to get to the game.

Would SD take them back? That relationship ended badly but time heals all wounds.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not sure about hurting Seattle's gate. The Steelers draw fans from the 5 State area (PA, OH, WVa, MD and NY) but I don't know Seattle's drawing area. I've been to Steeler's games where the fans around us drove 5 and 6 hours to get to the game.

Would SD take them back? That relationship ended badly but time heals all wounds.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I Hear Potato Saladville is an up-and-coming metropolis

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5 years? You guys are dumb if you think they relocate in 5 years. No team is relocating twice in that short of a span especially with a brand new stadium.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's only a 3 hr drive so I'm sure there are some fans that travel from the Portland area up to a game in SEA, but I can't imagine it would be enough to hurt the Hawks....roughly 4 mil people in metro Seattle?

SD...IMO, yes...Spanos is now passed and he was the one that reportedly nixed the stadium deal that the city was willing to build...it just was not the downtown location Spanos wanted.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they curveball and move out of state. If not, SD makes a hell of a lot more sense than LA.

Best case scenario is for Spanos to have a stroke and sell the team