• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thursday Night Football: Chargers @ Kansas City on Amazon Prime and NFL+

Who Will Win

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't checked into yet, but I'm guessing most sports bars and other watering holes will carry these games. Since I have neither Amazon Prime nor NFL+, I'm in the same boat as you, and I suspect a lot of other fans are as well.

On TSN up here.

And couldn't find it on Prime up here.

Nice to live in civilization.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why is Thursday Night Football only on Amazon Prime?​

Well, it’s pretty simple. Money. Money. More money. Amazon will pay the NFL and its teams $1 billion annually throughout the duration of the 11-year contract. This just goes to show us how popular both the NFL and streaming services have become.:suds:

btw its not on nfl+ but can watch it replay after:suds:

And they are stealing Sunday Ticket next year, even worse. Hopefully Canuck cable companies will still be allowed.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On TSN up here.

And couldn't find it on Prime up here.

Nice to live in civilization.
Sorry, not sure what TSN is. I do know now that if one is patient and doesn't watch any sports news during the original telecast, the NFL network shows the entire game immediately after. Since I live in the Pacific Time Zone, it's no biggie for me to wait until 9pm or so to watch the game,

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And they are stealing Sunday Ticket next year, even worse. Hopefully Canuck cable companies will still be allowed.
Really? Wow, glad I'm no longer on ST. For years, DirecTV use to give me the games for free, and I'm guessing it's because I always enrolled in their top package, which included all the premium channels. Then last year all of a sudden they stopped offering for free. So I dumped DirecTV altogether. Still kinda miss being able to enjoy any game I wanted from the comfort of my couch. But then again, I rediscovered the fun of watching games with fellow NFL fanatics in the rowdy environment of a watering hole.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, not sure what TSN is. I do know now that if one is patient and doesn't watch any sports news during the original telecast, the NFL network shows the entire game immediately after. Since I live in the Pacific Time Zone, it's no biggie for me to wait until 9pm or so to watch the game,

Our ESPN. Now you know. So much better than waiting.