• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Champ Bailey cut

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Free agent CB Champ Bailey plans to continue playing following his Saturday release from the Saints.

"Definitely and he is fully healthy now," were the words of Bailey's agent. "He had a plantar (foot) problem which is resolved. He just missed too much time for the coach's evaluation to be complete." Although Bailey's agent is projecting optimism, it's ominous that Bailey was dealing with a foot issue after his foot limited him to five games for the Broncos in 2013. Now 36, Bailey will have to prove he's 100 percent before another team takes a shot on him.

Wondering if healthy if bring him in as a back up safety. (I know one we could cut)
Maybe use some of his knowledge for the starting DBs to help :noidea:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Free agent CB Champ Bailey plans to continue playing following his Saturday release from the Saints.

"Definitely and he is fully healthy now," were the words of Bailey's agent. "He had a plantar (foot) problem which is resolved. He just missed too much time for the coach's evaluation to be complete." Although Bailey's agent is projecting optimism, it's ominous that Bailey was dealing with a foot issue after his foot limited him to five games for the Broncos in 2013. Now 36, Bailey will have to prove he's 100 percent before another team takes a shot on him.

Wondering if healthy if bring him in as a back up safety. (I know one we could cut)
Maybe use some of his knowledge for the starting DBs to help :noidea:

That's an interesting call. He could have lost two steps and he'd still be a big help at getting young guys lined up where they need to be

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would be a good idea to sign him. We just dont really have very good corners on the roster. Patmon to me is better than Claiborne and Carr. That aint saying much. I hear that claiborne is injured(yet again) and is going to be taking pain injections before every game. I think I should start taking pain injections just so I can watch claiborne and the rest of the secondary play

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would be a good idea to sign him. We just dont really have very good corners on the roster. Patmon to me is better than Claiborne and Carr. That aint saying much. I hear that claiborne is injured(yet again) and is going to be taking pain injections before every game. I think I should start taking pain injections just so I can watch claiborne and the rest of the secondary play

I wouldn't bring him here to start on the outside. Carr, Mo and Scandrick when he gets back have to show this year whether they are in our long term plans, so they have to play. I'm not even saying he should start at FS. I do think having him back there in nickel and dime to line guys up and be an obvious passing down ballhawk might not be a bad call. If we are going after older guys, I wouldn't mind kicking the tires on 33 year old DT Tommy Kelly either

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The CBs i found interesting were Patrick and Patterson from Jets. Patterson of course went AWOL two weeks ago. There is also a McFadden guy that was released- I think he was a second rounder last yr