• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: CFB Playoff #2: Georgia - Michigan 7:30 pm EST ESPN

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure what your problem with Smart is. He has them competing for the top of the SEC, and just handed hairball his ass on a national stage. Would love for that to be reversed, but until we get a mediocre coach that will never happen.

And your comment about the players of a certain race needs to be erased. That’s a pretty low comment, that doesn’t seem to hold much fact
Nonsense. Every player on the Georgia and Alabama defenses is black. Don't be silly. It is statistically impossible for 13% of the population to make up 100% of the players on the nation's two best defenses unless there was something special about them, and believe me, those players are special.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nonsense. Every player on the Georgia and Alabama defenses is black. Don't be silly. It is statistically impossible for 13% of the population to make up 100% of the players on the nation's two best defenses unless there was something special about them, and believe me, those players are special.
You can't narrow it by race. Look at Aiden Hutchinson, the Bosas or Brian Bresee. Those are elite white players that can dominate SEC lines. It's about landing those guys and developing them. It's not just the south either. NJ, Cali, DMV and Pennsylvania still develop elite talent as well.

Boglodyte

2 things that make life worth living, guns/cigars
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Be careful when you use the word EVERY, it is too easy to prove you’re wrong.

They are special, the same way Aidan is.

Look, I love Michigan, but I am not blinded by hairballs brilliance. He is not a coach that will get us back to being king of the B1G.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't narrow it by race. Look at Aiden Hutchinson, the Bosas or Brian Bresee. Those are elite white players that can dominate SEC lines. It's about landing those guys and developing them. It's not just the south either. NJ, Cali, DMV and Pennsylvania still develop elite talent as well.
Those are one-offs though and they come from a demographic that makes up about 70% of the population. Mathematically, they should make up 70% of the NFL defenses but they don't. When a demographic that makes up 13% of the population has many starting Defenses in the NFL made up of 100% negros you have to say that they are physically more gifted. Just the way it is.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Be careful when you use the word EVERY, it is too easy to prove you’re wrong.

They are special, the same way Aidan is.

Look, I love Michigan, but I am not blinded by hairballs brilliance. He is not a coach that will get us back to being king of the B1G.
You are right. It was every starter.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What percentage of the UofM starters were white/black?
That team is insignificant. They had no business being on the field with Georgia so I didn’t count

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not picking sides, but the PAC hasn't won a bowl game in 2 straight post seasons now. The Final AP/Coaches Polls aren't out yet, but neither the Sagarin or the Massey Ratings have more than ONE SINGLE SOLITARY Pac team in their Top 25 ratings. The one and only team in the Top 25, Utah, doesn't crack the Top Ten in either of these ratings. So OSU's beating Utah while Michigan got pummeled by Georgia is hardly comparable.

That being said, I've always hated Michigan's coach and didn't weep a single tear when they got embarrassed by Georgia, so keep ripping on Michigan in general, but they did beat you this year, so at least when discussing this single solitary year, you got to eat crow and give them some credit.