• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CFB Funny Moments

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol poor Nebraska fans. Was the whole season like this?

Nebraska wins the thread.

The Cotton falling over was during the Pelini era, maybe 2014.

The player that did the kick was the #1 punter when he was recruited, he had a strong leg. He was benched for punting and a walk on took over punting duties.

Frost was trying to keep him in the game by letting him kickoff. Caleb Lightbourn has a strong leg in practice. But, he has complete mental issues when in a game.

When he was recruited, he was to redshirt behind All America punter Sam Foltz, then Sam Foltz died in a car crash in Wisconsin or Michigan. Caleb Lightbourn was then thrust into the starting position. His freshman season he also had a NEGATIVE yardage punt. He kicked it almost straight up, it went just past the line of scrimmage, hit the ground, and bounced backwards.

Rumor has it, he is transferring.

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol poor Nebraska fans. Was the whole season like this?
Cotton's whole season was like that. He's a cotton headed ninny muggins. (Those clips are from two different seasons though.)

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nebraska wins the thread.

The Cotton falling over was during the Pelini era, maybe 2014.

The player that did the kick was the #1 punter when he was recruited, he had a strong leg. He was benched for punting and a walk on took over punting duties.

Frost was trying to keep him in the game by letting him kickoff. Caleb Lightbourn has a strong leg in practice. But, he has complete mental issues when in a game.

When he was recruited, he was to redshirt behind All America punter Sam Foltz, then Sam Foltz died in a car crash in Wisconsin or Michigan. Caleb Lightbourn was then thrust into the starting position. His freshman season he also had a NEGATIVE yardage punt. He kicked it almost straight up, it went just past the line of scrimmage, hit the ground, and bounced backwards.

Rumor has it, he is transferring.
Lightbourn is the kid who can do the Rubik's cube in under a minute too. :noidea:

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan State gave up 26 points in the last three games combined and went 1-2 in those games.
Nebraska went 4-8 on the season while only being outscored by 15 points total on the year.

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably my fav 2 I’ve remembered as of late:
:wtf:
So much fail by both teams. :L

And:
:spit:

BamaDude

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just want to point out that if I posted those, I would have all kind of Nebraska creepers from the team bd follow me around for a month making gay Auburn remarks after everyone of my posts. Of course, they would be right.

True story.

^
^
FIFY

Tin Man

Loquacious Constituent
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,025.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just want to point out that if I posted those, I would have all kind of Nebraska creepers from the team bd follow me around for a month making gay Auburn remarks after everyone of my posts.

True story.

You mean like, "Auburn is so ghey, Tennessee beat them in Jordan Hare."

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just talking about this and thought it was funny as hell at the time it happened. Just imagining the Wyoming QB getting so mad. But the funniest part of Gerry handing the ball back to the QB, then the QB throwing it at him... that was priceless.

What other teams did some funny shit? Those FSU/Oregon memes of Winston were hilarious too.

I'm sure as a Nebraska fan you will enjoy this........

tex.0.gif

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the-mortified-michigan-punter.0.gif