• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Central Scouting Report

MadCaptain

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
more players for the other bad teams to choose from after the Devils select Adam Larsson with the 2011 NHL Draft #1 pick

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've heard the star power is lacking but there is consistant ability.

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm kind of hoping we might be able to get David Musil later on, but I'm not sure if we'll have a pick when he should be up.. He was playing in the Czech Elite league at 15..

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not bad.

i'm really just hoping for larsson, his talents are consistant, nothing overly flashy but he's smart and can move the puck well, whether is be skating it or passing it.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not bad.

i'm really just hoping for larsson, his talents are consistant, nothing overly flashy but he's smart and can move the puck well, whether is be skating it or passing it.

Thing is on top of being a consistent offensive dman he would be filling a desperate need for this team.A top offensive dman has the potential to drastically effect the flow and production of our forwards.Think of the positive effects it could have for guys like kovy or parise to have someone who can move the puck for them or the forwards on the pp having a dman who can quarterback allowing them to be in prime scoring positions. Personally the only way I could see taking Forward or center would be if they were an over the top talent and none of them are sticking out like a stamkos or cross to me right now.larrson appears to have the edge in my book at the moment but there's still allot of time for these guys to prove us wrong.