• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Censored has arrived on the Hoop

Status
Not open for further replies.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm really surprised at you Face....The stuff you have posted on here about Flacco and the vulgar language and innuendos you use, and you think I should censor myself ?
You was just highjacking posters to the new SportsHoopla nation board... Really !!!
Context my dude. Some people just know how to use vulgarity in the right context. You build a reputation that way. Most people know when I dive that deep I'm just having fun. But hey, my entire thread about the shit talking contained a DISCLAIMER on almost every big post I made when writing my hate manifestos, just in case. Shall I pull up that disclaimer for you? Or are you just being willfully dense for the sake of suiting your argument?

And highjacking posters huh? I had a concern over this site failing because of false info being spread and didn't want people we enjoy banter with to be left to the wind. I learned the truth & I replied to those I sent the message to in hopes of clearing the air. Clearly I chose the wrong sort of people when I decided to send you that message in the first place.

LetsGoPats

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks, I didn't know I was supposed to use a comma there. Boy, I feel kind of stupid for mocking that guy's grammar.

I can understand why! You're welcome.

LetsGoPats

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes, you're obsessed with the fact that I told you God exists. That's why you can't not bring it up, as you did in this thread, unsolicited.

Let me know if you need any more help with commas.

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i honestly assumed Oldschool739's referring to Jackson to "8-ball" was because of his jersey number. So it's because the 8-ball is a black ball?

200w.gif

wings-pens2166

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i honestly assumed Oldschool739's referring to Jackson to "8-ball" was because of his jersey number. So it's because the 8-ball is a black ball?
hell I thought it was because his is #8 and is a baller. WTF do I know :noidea:

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are correct, I don't need to hide anything....Most on here know me well enough that I just say what's on my mind and can be very cliche ....
But for an admin to tell me I meant something racist that wasn't, ticks me off....If I meant it that way, I would say it....Nobody owns me, but I come on here to banter with what I think are sports brothers that enjoy raggin' each other a little...I can take it as well as dish it out, and when I feel I went over the top, some can tell you I message them and apologize...That's who I am, a full grown man.....My Daddy is deceased, and he's the only one I needed....

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Context my dude. Some people just know how to use vulgarity in the right context. You build a reputation that way. Most people know when I dive that deep I'm just having fun. But hey, my entire thread about the shit talking contained a DISCLAIMER on almost every big post I made when writing my hate manifestos, just in case. Shall I pull up that disclaimer for you? Or are you just being willfully dense for the sake of suiting your argument?

And highjacking posters huh? I had a concern over this site failing because of false info being spread and didn't want people we enjoy banter with to be left to the wind. I learned the truth & I replied to those I sent the message to in hopes of clearing the air. Clearly I chose the wrong sort of people when I decided to send you that message in the first place.

You've never seen a vulgar word in any post I ever posted...I don't need them to get my point across...It's called wit without the nit....
You are one of my favs on here so I'll let it go at that....You did send me a message to clarify the invite but I'm not offended by it anyway...Just a bit shocked that you said I need to censor myself on here ...No worries though, As Jimmy Derante used to say " I got a million of em"..:D

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, you're obsessed with the fact that I told you God exists. That's why you can't not bring it up, as you did in this thread, unsolicited.

Let me know if you need any more help with commas.
--->PF

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sense butthurt in this thread.

So much butthurt.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are correct, I don't need to hide anything....Most on here know me well enough that I just say what's on my mind and can be very cliche ....
But for an admin to tell me I meant something racist that wasn't, ticks me off....If I meant it that way, I would say it....Nobody owns me, but I come on here to banter with what I think are sports brothers that enjoy raggin' each other a little...I can take it as well as dish it out, and when I feel I went over the top, some can tell you I message them and apologize...That's who I am, a full grown man.....My Daddy is deceased, and he's the only one I needed....

Bullshit.....

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may be ignorant to this, but when did 8 ball become a slur?

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,946.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So admin Harold just told me I can't refer to my home team QB as 8 Ball anymore because he believes it is in a derogatory way to quote.
I explained that he wears #8 and the 8 ball is always dangerous in a game of pool.
He said he ain't buying it...Like I give a crap what he's buying....
You can call each other filthy names, their mother , use vulgar language, all ok...
But don't offend their Fear Factor....
I have made fun of more white qb's than I can even remember without a peep, go figure...
I'll just call him 0-2 from now on....
If he bans me, I'll be over on sportshoop.la...
:lebowski: bite me Harold !!
Probably because you're a racist POS.

Status
Not open for further replies.