• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CBS Fantasy Basketball leagues

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. Weekly league meaning once you set your lineup on Sunday Night or in this case Monday Night then it is set for the week. Daily league is too much in and out. Lead to lots of inactive players.

I actually hate daily leagues.

Thanks. I like daily bc you can still set it up in advance (Sun or Mon) but then you get the full games, almost, out d your players if someone is hurt one game, suspended, etc. then you pretty much have to choose your best lineup and hope they play. I think it is more difficult imo

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. Weekly league meaning once you set your lineup on Sunday Night or in this case Monday Night then it is set for the week. Daily league is too much in and out. Lead to lots of inactive players.

I actually hate daily leagues.

Thank God this is weekly. Switching in-and-out players every day is the newbiest shit ever. That's why I quit playing H2H on Yahoo. Someone can have twice as many players playing than you in a week and that's bullshit.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank God this is weekly. Switching in-and-out players every day is the newbiest shit ever. That's why I quit playing H2H on Yahoo. Someone can have twice as many players playing than you in a week and that's bullshit.

A espn league is like that. Hate it

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry to the drafts i signed up to. I was on medical leave and was no where near a computer in that time. Goodluck and have fun to everyone.
Hope everything is okay....

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry to the drafts i signed up to. I was on medical leave and was no where near a computer in that time. Goodluck and have fun to everyone.

Quite lying, you saw I was in both leagues and knew I was going to win both so you didn’t want to waist your time... :les:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quite lying, you saw I was in both leagues and knew I was going to win both so you didn’t want to waist your time... :les:

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So here’s my yearly rant... once again I missed both drafts... before Cane says I should have ranked my players, I did try to at least 3 separate occasions for both teams... I’m guessing that it’s not something you can do when you are on your phone which I’m exclusively on when online since I have unlimited data... anyway only player I really wanted was Kyrie but I got wall and Durant so I can’t complain... however, @HurricaneDij39 can you see when I can drop Hayward... that was a terrible injury and they should have taken him off the unmovable list yesterday and it still won’t allow today... I’ll add that some of us are better than others at this and those are the ones that win... and when I say “some of us” I mean me, which means when I say “those are the ones that win” well I think you get the picture... good luck fighting for second place beaches!!! :yes:

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So here’s my yearly rant... once again I missed both drafts... before Cane says I should have ranked my players, I did try to at least 3 separate occasions for both teams... I’m guessing that it’s not something you can do when you are on your phone which I’m exclusively on when online since I have unlimited data... anyway only player I really wanted was Kyrie but I got wall and Durant so I can’t complain... however, @HurricaneDij39 can you see when I can drop Hayward... that was a terrible injury and they should have taken him off the unmovable list yesterday and it still won’t allow today... I’ll add that some of us are better than others at this and those are the ones that win... and when I say “some of us” I mean me, which means when I say “those are the ones that win” well I think you get the picture... good luck fighting for second place beaches!!! :yes:

Yeah I would arrange my fantasy teams with a phone...

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I would arrange my fantasy teams with a phone...

Not sure why it wouldn’t do it for me... I went in the first day I signed up and I guess that was too early... I did it again when you said something about if we can’t make the draft then set you’re picks... I tried again a couple of days before the first draft... there’s no need for me to make that up if that’s what you’re insinuating especially after missing and still winning last year... I just wouldn’t have said anything about it... anyway, do you know anything about me being allowed to drop Hayward or do I just have to win with one less slot...? :noidea:

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks mecca! Everything coo. Way better than a month ago. No CP3??! Olowokandi draft time.
Glad to hear it.

Khandi man?

Now you're just being hurtful.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too late to sign up, I'm assuming? Or would it not be worth it since all the decent players are gone? I wanna give FBB another shot. I've been awful at it 3 years I've done it. @bksballer89

Ickey Shuffle

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@hockey878

DAXHF2F.gif

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why it wouldn’t do it for me... I went in the first day I signed up and I guess that was too early... I did it again when you said something about if we can’t make the draft then set you’re picks... I tried again a couple of days before the first draft... there’s no need for me to make that up if that’s what you’re insinuating especially after missing and still winning last year... I just wouldn’t have said anything about it... anyway, do you know anything about me being allowed to drop Hayward or do I just have to win with one less slot...? :noidea:

No idea...I think maybe you aren't allowed to drop either of your top two picks.

Ickey Shuffle

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish it was some leadway for injuries tho. Jeremy Lin went down and I can't replace him in my line-up, but it is what it is.