• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Carson Wentz Time-Table

mannyz

The Real Batman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how many millions does that discount what Dez wants?

He has to know he is not worth what he used to be. Maybe he comes back on a "show me" deal. Re-establish his worth in the NFL.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has to know he is not worth what he used to be. Maybe he comes back on a "show me" deal. Re-establish his worth in the NFL.

That is a very good point. He should be thinking this way right about now.

I just don’t really believe he does.

TheSnowdog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's true.

The question is...can he? And if he can.....is that worth all else?
Oh...and also...is he willing to come cheap enough to fit what the Eagles can offer? He has shown no budge on that with any other teams.

For the question in blue...
Besides Agholor and Ertz the Eagles have at this moment as wide receivers Wheaton, Carter, Gibson, Aiken - I might be missing someone but who cares? They are a bunch of no names and Bryant could be 80 years old on a wheelchair coming from a nursing home and still be better than that group combined

For the question in red...
This is the only real question when considering bringing Bryant in

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the question in blue...
Besides Agholor and Ertz the Eagles have at this moment as wide receivers Wheaton, Carter, Gibson, Aiken - I might be missing someone but who cares? They are a bunch of no names and Bryant could be 80 years old on a wheelchair coming from a nursing home and still be better than that group combined

For the question in red...
This is the only real question when considering bringing Bryant in

That’s fair points. I agree that the “can he” question has other factors from last year, like the offense he was playing in.

The question really is if he would come cheap enough. And an offshoot question to that....Dez has a not so healthy twitter habit. That just does not play well with this squad. Could he put the “me, me, me” aside?

I just guess that while I’m well over the TO debacle from long ago I take true lesson of what a prima dona WR can do to your locker room. It gives me pause.

And in answer to the WR depth chart I still can’t shake this question...what was the WR depth chart going into week 3 last year? Alshon (be back soon), Smith (meh), Nelly (good start to season but the drops have to be coming) and a rookie in Hollins.

I think the Iggs maybe kick the tires on Maclin and one more scrub, and possibly do nothing more at this point.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of what happens next depends on how Wentz performs. Since the Superbowl Foles has played scared and unwilling to pull the trigger on a good number of throws. I noticed this often during the first 2 games. It is as if he is afraid to throw into tight windows.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Foles has fallen back into the bad habit of fading backwards as he looks downfield instead of stepping up in the pocket. It's the same exact issue he faced when handed the reigns here after his one good season with us. I think a big problem with him is that he starts thinking too much instead of just going out there and being instinctual. He starts 2nd guessing and holding the ball too long.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Foles has fallen back into the bad habit of fading backwards as he looks downfield instead of stepping up in the pocket. It's the same exact issue he faced when handed the reigns here after his one good season with us. I think a big problem with him is that he starts thinking too much instead of just going out there and being instinctual. He starts 2nd guessing and holding the ball too long.

This! I believe I saw something in YouTube over offseason about the SB where Nick was saying what worked so well is he was calm and in the moment. He was not getting in his head, but being instinctual and playing by feel. That's when he can be strong....when he is playing by feel.

When he is not he get sloppy in his mechanical's and much less effective. This is exactly what happened at the start of 2014.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
41990620_10156881542723746_3134021804641746944_n.jpg

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This! I believe I saw something in YouTube over offseason about the SB where Nick was saying what worked so well is he was calm and in the moment. He was not getting in his head, but being instinctual and playing by feel. That's when he can be strong....when he is playing by feel.

When he is not he get sloppy in his mechanical's and much less effective. This is exactly what happened at the start of 2014.

and this is why... you can't ride a QB like Foles thru a 16 week regular season to the playoffs.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My crush on Wentz only grows more. I am still blown away how he is just nine months removed from injury and was out there making such elusive moves when he needed to. And diving for first downs to boot.

As if my crush could not get any higher.....another fantastic chapter to the Dutch Destroyer story.

How the Dutch Destroyer and Carson Wentz helped save Max

I do not go to ESPN often at all for my news anymore (linked to this from BGN)....but if I was talking to the powers that be at ESPN I would remind them if they worked in a little more of these stories and less of the bullshit drama it could really help them. These stories matter......and even save lives as this one shows.