• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Carson Wentz Apology Thread

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just know Wentz is going to stay healthy all year, to make the Eagles suffer.
Eagles vs NYG is going to be two must see games. Those games could be for who holds the spot to draft sunshine.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Breaking News:

This just in as per Adam Schefter, the Philadelphia Eagles fans have joined the rest of football fans in acknowledging that it isn't 2017 anymore, it is 2020. We go to Adam Schefter with more on this report.

ASS: I'm getting confirmed reports from multiple sources that the Eagles fans had a zoom meeting and came to consensus that it is indeed 2020 and not 2017. I talked to one particular fan in general who claims credit for this turn of events.

ASS: Hello sir, can you tell me what lead you to these actions?

PE1: Did you just assume by gender, only my blow up doll can assume my gender. Anyway Adam, this morning like a typical morning I woke up in a pool of my own vomit, urine and feces. I stumbled across my RV and looked out the window and I seen a newspaper on the ground. Having no cleaning products I went to fetch it of course. And I came across the sports section it had an article on Eagles Wentz struggling. I thought to myself this can't be right, Wentz is the best quarterback of all time. I had to confirm so i asked a Rams fan because they can read good. And he told me it was true. I asked what today's date is and he told me and told me that the Chiefs won the title last year. I was devastated, where has the time went. So i made my way to the library and got in touch with my fellow Eagle fans on Facebook. We were all astonished that it was 2020 and Wentz is no longer the Football God.
ASS: Well that was interesting story.
PE1: At least we still have Foles
ASS: Yeah...
PE1: By the way Adam, the curtain do indeed match the drapes.
ASS: I'm not gay or straight

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's regressed horribly. The last 2 years he played fine, not great or below average but just fine which isn't good enough in this league. Now looks lost thru 3 games.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's regressed horribly. The last 2 years he played fine, not great or below average but just fine which isn't good enough in this league. Now looks lost thru 3 games.
He makes some terrible, and I mean TERRIBLE throws. Then he will turn around and drop a perfect pass into coverage.

I think some of it is he doesn't have any trust in anyone not named Ertz. And I think some of it is he doesn't have the accuracy you need when you have lost a step of mobility and are working with 3rd string WR's.

Wonder what happens when Ertz has to be a cap casualty next season :pop2:

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He makes some terrible, and I mean TERRIBLE throws. Then he will turn around and drop a perfect pass into coverage.

I think some of it is he doesn't have any trust in anyone not named Ertz. And I think some of it is he doesn't have the accuracy you need when you have lost a step of mobility and are working with 3rd string WR's.

He seems to hesitate on the short to mid range throws at times and then is just off a little. Maybe some of that is timing with his WRs or confidence or whatever, I don't know. His decision making is really bad at times too. He looks like a raw rookie sometimes.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That throw in OT from around their own 10 yard line or so that should have been picked off and handed Cincy the win was probably the worst throw I've seen this year in any game.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That throw in OT from around their own 10 yard line or so that should have been picked off and handed Cincy the win was probably the worst throw I've seen this year in any game.
Yeah I have no idea who that throw was to, and I have no idea how that defender was able to make the play on it that he did. That guy must have been looking in the backfield the entire time.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It really is a perfect storm of an organizational disaster.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now in a rather tight race, I'd rank these top performing QBs accordingly:

1. Mahomes
2. Wilson
3. Rodgers
4. Allen

Mahomes and Wilson get the edge over the other two because they not only are great passers, but they can make things happen with their feet as well, and that provides an added dimension to their game.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's also stated that Josh Allen is the MVP over Russell Wilson as of today...
Honestly, I think that's an attempt to stir up debate and get click bait but at least it's not totally far fetched. Allen is in the MVP discussion, at least.
Defending Wentz is off the wall bat shit crazy. The dude is playing the worst football of any starting QB in the league.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Josh Allen is playing his best football right now.
But Russ is playing on a completely different level
Numbers r both crazy. Russ is the leader. Just saying it’s not crazy talk.

craZy talk was Russ in the mvp discussion last year imho. He balled out first half . Was very mediocre second half. Not an mvp season at all. Lack of options I guess.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He’s keeping good company down there

Last edited:

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now in a rather tight race, I'd rank these top performing QBs accordingly:

1. Mahomes
2. Wilson
3. Rodgers
4. Allen

Mahomes and Wilson get the edge over the other two because they not only are great passers, but they can make things happen with their feet as well, and that provides an added dimension to their game.

Josh Allen had 1100 yards rushing between the last two years. He’ll probably end this season in the 300-500 yard range.