• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Carle vs Suter

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just read Melter's blog in regard to a quote from a scout. The question asked was will Suter remain as a Pred come July. Response is no way. To get to my point here, does Homer go hard for Suter come TD or do we save our young guys and resign Carle? This scout said that Suter is just slightly better than Carle, but not by a wide margin. Weber on the other hand is a different animal altogether. For me personally, I don't want Suter for the sole reason Nashville will be asking for a king's ransom. I stay with my original thought. I try and get Schenn, who I think would cost less and we go hard after Gill or Allen to beef up our defense. Just my .02!

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say don't do anything with Carle or Suter at the trade deadline. Carle can play out the season. He'll be gone when the season is over. Then take his money and take a stab at Suter once he becomes a UFA.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say don't do anything with Carle or Suter at the trade deadline. Carle can play out the season. He'll be gone when the season is over. Then take his money and take a stab at Suter once he becomes a UFA.

The thing is how much better is Suter vs Carle? Carle may cost much less on the open market. Perhaps we can resign him at a cheaper rate at this point to avoid FA. If it comes down to July, I think we lose Carle and have no shot at Suter.

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing is how much better is Suter vs Carle? Carle may cost much less on the open market. Perhaps we can resign him at a cheaper rate at this point to avoid FA. If it comes down to July, I think we lose Carle and have no shot at Suter.

I don't think Carle is going to accept less than he is getting now and I don't want to pay him that much. I'd be ok with taking his money and putting it towards some one else...even if we can't get Suter.

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
hey i got lol'd at for saying the same thing about carle/suter and i'm not a nhl scout..maybe i do know what im talking about....tox haha

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol.. i'd definitely go after suter instead of trying to resign carle.. i bet carle gets at least 4.5 maybe even 5 this offseason.. i'd rather pay suter 7 then carle 5

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey i got lol'd at for saying the same thing about carle/suter and i'm not a nhl scout..maybe i do know what im talking about....tox haha

I don't get to see many Preds games to notice how good Suter is. I think part of it is because of he is playing with Weber. Kind of what was said with Carle playing alongside with Prongs. Carle is playing well w/o Pronger. Again, is Suter that much better than Carle, or just a tad better? I would consider resigning Carle at the right price. If we lose him, then we would have to get two dmen in the offseason. Of course, Schenn and Gill work for me. Then Carle can be trade bait at the TD.

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol.. i'd definitely go after suter instead of trying to resign carle.. i bet carle gets at least 4.5 maybe even 5 this offseason.. i'd rather pay suter 7 then carle 5

This.

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get to see many Preds games to notice how good Suter is. I think part of it is because of he is playing with Weber. Kind of what was said with Carle playing alongside with Prongs. Carle is playing well w/o Pronger. Again, is Suter that much better than Carle, or just a tad better? I would consider resigning Carle at the right price. If we lose him, then we would have to get two dmen in the offseason. Of course, Schenn and Gill work for me. Then Carle can be trade bait at the TD.

Suter is a legit top 10 dman in the league with or without Weber. He is better than Carle in a number of ways. 1st off I like Carle and would be fine if the keep him another 4 years as a 3-4. Problem is that he will get an offer for the money awaz is talking. As to Suter v. Carle, the next time I see Carle hit someone will be the 1st. Suter is a big physical guy that like to hit while still being a puck mover. Also, he is not prone to turnovers like Carle. Suter is #3 in ice time with Weber #5. Suter would be our 1/2 with Kimmo the other 1/2.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suter is a legit top 10 dman in the league with or without Weber. He is better than Carle in a number of ways. 1st off I like Carle and would be fine if the keep him another 4 years as a 3-4. Problem is that he will get an offer for the money awaz is talking. As to Suter v. Carle, the next time I see Carle hit someone will be the 1st. Suter is a big physical guy that like to hit while still being a puck mover. Also, he is not prone to turnovers like Carle. Suter is #3 in ice time with Weber #5. Suter would be our 1/2 with Kimmo the other 1/2.

Thank you kindly sir.

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carle will be making 5 million a year next year. Just don't know who he will be playing for.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lol Or maybe you have your head up your ass like those clowns. :evil:

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This ^^^. Definitely this ^^^. Did I mention this ^^^?? :yo: